or Connect

Posts by nullifygirls

hmm sound yummy :) i ll try this very soon 
Easy, Eggless Strawberry Ice Cream INGREDIENTS * 2 cups whole milk * 2 cups heavy cream * 1 cup white sugar * 1/4 teaspoon salt * 2 teaspoons vanilla extract * 2 cups mashed fresh strawberries * 2 drops red food coloring (optional) DIRECTIONS In a large bowl, combine the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla, strawberries, and food coloring. Pour the mixture into the freezer bowl of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
Can be prepared in 40 minutes or less. One of my mother's signature dishes is her Spanish rice, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. Spanish rice is prepared by browning the rice first with onions and garlic, before cooking it in chicken stock with added tomato. The browning is essential to the nutty, almost toasty flavor of the rice. And although bouillon can be substituted for the chicken stock, nothing beats...
very  nice , goood work keep it up
my method to make Croutons   15 slices bread 100% whole wheat 1/4 cup butter, melted 2 teaspoons garlic salt (optional) Directions 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).  2.Remove crusts from stale bread slices. Brush bread on both sides with melted butter. Cut bread slices up into small cubes. Sprinkle with garlic salt (if desired). Arrange cubes on an ungreased cookie sheet.  3.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes or until browned....
welcome to the forum :)
i first time heard this name (modeling chocolate)
wow its relay nice recipe :)
nice, looking yummy :) i well try this very soon
hmm yummy i'll try it very soon