or Connect

Posts by adarlingshot

Thanks so much! Very cool! I will check them out! Coffee with a show!
That copper coffee maker is very neat! How exactly does it work? Santa brought me a lovely set of wine vinegars from Niagara, and a very nice olive oil, along with a bread dipper set! He also brought me an Ipad to do all my recipe apps with:)!!!!
What, hummingbird moths hatch into hornworms? really? I thought they were cool :(
If you have not cooked your lobster yet, might I suggest what I call the sleepy way?  Use a large pot (bigger the better), and put about 4 inches of cold water in the bottom, add the lobster (as we like to call them thanks to Homer Simpson...pinchies) and turn the heat up to high, cover and bring to a boil for just a few minutes, then remove from the heat.  I was told by a lobster guy in Nova Scotia, that the low rise in heat does two things: 1...puts pinchie to sleep...
sounds yummy! We never get any good stuff!  Next time I am in Vegas I will ck it out!
Hmm a Malbec sounds good, what do you think about a drier riesling?
adorable little girl :) I was too late to vote sorry:((
I have a totally unrelated (to cooking) blog.  I am a professional Children's photographer mostly specializing in newborns:) Cooking is my second most favourite thing to do after being behind the lens!  www.adarlingshot.blogspot.com  Leave a comment and let me know what you think!
James Herriot.  I love the series All things great and small! I have read them so many times and they still make me laugh out loud!
Hi there! I am having a Sushi dinner party and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good wine pairings?