or Connect

Posts by ChefMorey

You did not indicate the kind of lobster or its size. But I assume you meant a "chicken" lobster that is around 1 to 1/2 lbs. That is what you find in most stores today. You will need two lobsters, one for you and one for your girlfriend. 1. Get a pot large enough to hold both lobsters. If you do not own such a pot, don't try to cook lobster. Go to a Kitchen shop and ask for a pot big enough to cook 2 lobsters. You can use the pot to cook crab, shrimp, corn on the...
Tuscan Sausage Soup Chef Bob Step one: take one pound bacon and place on wire tacks over a cookie sheet and bake in a 300 degree oven until done, turning it over half way through. A convection oven is best. As the bacon cooks, dab with paper towels to keep dry and free of grease. The fat will render out on the sheet below (keep that for many uses). Keep cooking and dabbing until the bacon is dry and crisp. It may take 30 min. to an hour depending on your oven. Take...
Banhtrang Chouoi banana sheets on rice paper are a street food from Vietnam that is just showing up in the US. It is usually microwaved briefly until it puffs up into a crispy cracker. It can be eaten at that point or crumbled or used to add banana flavor. I cannot tell you how long you should microwave it as microwaves come in different power ratings. A commercial machine will burn it while a cheap home model will undercook it. I put a sheet in my microwave and set it...