or Connect

Posts by chef7734

I have a lot of experience with the Benriner and it works great. I would keep one in my kit. It is a great buy for the price.Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
I apologize for that. yes thank you for trying to help.
That is not the one he uses.Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
I agree with finger cots, but if not available throw a glove on.
With no experience i dont see more than prep work at first. You have to develop the skills and get some experience before being thrown on the line. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Do you have any experience on the line? Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Sear off enough ribeye steaks and finish in over. Explain that there was an issue with the prime. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
No issues on android Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
I would stick with stainless clad or copper. Stainless clad you dont have to worry about acidic foods and heat transfer is great. Stainless or tinned copper would be quicker to react to temp changes but dont think you would notice. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Worked at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. Just about everyone working there was cia, lcb from other areas, J&w, and a few other schools nation and world wide. Our externs and interns were from lcb in Dallas. Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2