or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

@teamfat I'm SO there!!  Spam Jam in Waikiki! 
@panini that is fabulous news!  IMHO, he does look like a Norman... oh man! Now I can't get the sound of Katharine Hepburn, "...Norman ... you old poop ..."
    I watched a recent episode of America's Test Kitchen, season 14: Quick and Easy Rib Dinner MAN! That was GOOD! A copy&paste from their website:     Serves 4 to 6 Try one of the glaze recipes (see related content), or use 1 cup of your favorite glaze or barbecue sauce. INGREDIENTS 2tablespoons salt 2(2-pound) racks baby back or loin back ribs, trimmed, membrane removed, and each rack cut in half 1recipe glaze (see related...
Oh my gosh, I just now got that!
Have you seen the cost of a Major league Baseball Game? GEEZ!
NICE Buba!
@eastshores WOW man!  what a great job, really
Been away for awhile, many mahalos @ordo you've got alot of class dude!
I forgot to quote the recipe:   1 1/4cups (6 1/4 ounces) whole almonds, lightly toasted 1 3/4cups (8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour 2teaspoons baking powder 1/4teaspoon salt 2large eggs, plus 1 large white beaten with pinch salt 1cup (7 ounces) sugar 4tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 1/2teaspoons almond extract 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract Vegetable oil spray INSTRUCTIONS   1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 325...
        I followed ATM's (America's Test Kitchen) recipe for Almond Biscotti,  and they came out FLAT! Not to mention they tasted flat to boot, so I jazzed them up with some melted Vanilla flavored Candy Melts® drizzled over the tops. MEH... What did I do wrong? These look nothing like they did on ATM's season14 episode: From the Italian Bakery. My Italian husband said the same,"meh, not so much, try again"