or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Buba, here's the absolute hysterical thing ... I went to the local Fry's (Kroegers"s) Supermarket here and they had Aloha Shoyu, but flaken cut ribs    duh what?Even my husband was in shock, and he's NOT a foodie, "HEH LOOK! they've got our shoyu!"  
 Miss KK, I feel ya, believe me!We're in the middle of REAL Cowboy country and Asian is BEYOND foreign to them.Flaken cut ribs for Galbi? FORGET ABOUT IT!!!
WHOA! @Hank now you're talkin' my language! Carne asada Tacos with pinto beans, MMM!!!
 MaryB I would love to get one of those but we are only in a rental short term as our new home is being built... (btw the poured the slab today and I got to watch with the forman, normally they say that the home owner MUST away, but he likes me   )
 My braddah Yeti, we're in a part of Arizona with fire restrictions, no open fires, even home grills... WAY too dry here and we've only had a few spits of our seasonal Monsoon Rains as yet.  But yeah, I would so buy me a small hibachi, I'm jonesing for some Guava Chicken!AND, I gotta say, I LOVE Persian food! That sounds so ONO!!
 That'll make me happy Miss KK!Might you have any snapshots o make us all drool?
a little shy on the ice cream there @Hank , that's a big bowl, filler' up! 
@eastshores where you been ?  So nice to see you and MAN! that plate looks outstanding!
 @teamfat that's some screamin' hot coals there AND a water hose, good call!
Miss KK, that large squash would make one make of a bowl of Zoodles! A little pesto or marinara or even just a drizzle of good olive oil ad that's dinner.