or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Aloha, welcome to ChefTalk! You have come to the right place! I'm with you, nobody else gets me... You do what? You cook food? It's like speaking a different language. Take a look around and if you have any questions, one of us Mods would be more than happy to help you out. A note, the Pro section is for folks employed in the food industries. I hope you are a shutter bug, pictures of the dishes that the wonderful people here at CT make are so awesome, I'd love to see...
Aloha, Welcome to ChefTalk. I hope that you will share some of your knowledge in the Culinary Student forums, I’d be willing to beat that you have a lot to offer those kids. Take a lookey-loo around, which I’m sure that you already have, if you have questions in regards to the site itself, simply post them in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. We’re all here to share in all things food, even us Home cooks, we bring plenty to the table every night. Check out ChefTalk on...
  @IamSarai like this?
Blueberry Crumb Cake ala Martha Stewart     a really nice, moist coffee cake. this recipe is a keeper, though I think next time I'll cut the pieces a bit smaller. This cake is 3" x 9" and I cut it into 9 equal portions. I put some of the cake into the deep freeze for later enjoyment.
Watchin' the All-Star game at home, eatin' dogs and havin' a brew with the hubby, life is good!
peach pie using ginger snaps and butter for the crust?
@Alanvh1 I'm one of the moderators (you'll notice the different badges that we have under our user names) here at ChefTalk and I help welcome folks here in the New Member Introductions forum. If there's anything that we can assist with, just let us know.  Aloha
Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk, so glad that you found all of us. Isn’t this place amazing?  I found CT more than three  years ago as a Home Cook, and now have built up enough confidence in myself to strike out in a new food business. Please take a moment to review the FAQ, Tutorials and Community Guidelines. If you like sweets, do take a look at the Gallery photos of some of the members own works with sugar, they're fantastic, mouthwateringly delicious looking goodies for...
that's what I say, a `refrigerator jam is SOOOO easy and then send him home with both!
All of the UK, Portugal, Azores, Italy, France are all on my bucket list to visit for the aspect of historical, cultural and their cuisine ... here's my catch, I would like to do this in a personal way, what I mean is I'd like to do this by going with people who live or are from these places and have family/homes in these places and could show me their country/city ... nothing commercial, but very intimate