or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

LOVED her to pieces!  I have been to her 'kitchen' at the Smithsonian three times now...   here's my roast chicken     YUM!
  Happy Aloha Friday! This clip makes me want a noodle bowl!     Wonton Mein with char siu (aka Chinese bbq pork here in the middle of the desert) perfect for a cold and blustery 
Come on, let's cook! This is from a whiles back,  Pork Chops and Apple Sauce  
WOW! Such Aloha… Mahalo @ChicagoTerry  @chefbudda @petalsandcoco @Nicko @durangojo @flipflopgirl I’m still around, I haven’t gone anywhere DH and I have been traveling so much and life is so busy, I just haven’t been able to eek out much extra time (if you read my blog, you’ll see that I haven’t been able to do that) I’m here and anyone is welcome to PM me
Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk.   What a journey it is that you’ve been on.  I hope that you will share your wealth of knowledge in the Culinary Student forums, I’d be willing to beat that you have a lot to offer those kids. Take a lookey-loo around, which I’m sure that you already have; if you have questions in regards to the site itself, simply post them in the Feedback & Suggestion forum.   We’re all here to share in anything related to food, even us Home cooks, we...
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk. You've come to the right place! You know, nobody else gets me... You do what? You cook, you mean real food? It's like speaking a different language to some people. Let me just say, the folks here at Chef Talk, they GET you! Take a look around and if you have any questions, post those in the Feedbck & Suggestion forum. A note about the forums, the Pro section is for folks employed in the food industries only, so us home cooks are asked to...
... breakfast this morning: Blueberry Crumb Cake and BACON, what a fabulous combo DH and I came to the agreed conclusion that the fresh berries versus frozen really made this recipe shine... and yes mimi, I would say that the berries in particular are great this year
@flipflopgirl yes please, photographs of finished products please... sending good vibes to BIL and wishing him a very speedy remission 
@chefbubaoohh yum! I went back to the green grocer today and blueberries were $2.99 a half pint, WHAT?! I bought them just the other day for 98¢ 
Oh My Gawd!