or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Oh my gosh, I just now got that!
Have you seen the cost of a Major league Baseball Game? GEEZ!
NICE Buba!
@eastshores WOW man!  what a great job, really
Been away for awhile, many mahalos @ordo you've got alot of class dude!
I forgot to quote the recipe:   1 1/4cups (6 1/4 ounces) whole almonds, lightly toasted 1 3/4cups (8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour 2teaspoons baking powder 1/4teaspoon salt 2large eggs, plus 1 large white beaten with pinch salt 1cup (7 ounces) sugar 4tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled 1 1/2teaspoons almond extract 1/2teaspoon vanilla extract Vegetable oil spray INSTRUCTIONS   1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 325...
        I followed ATM's (America's Test Kitchen) recipe for Almond Biscotti,  and they came out FLAT! Not to mention they tasted flat to boot, so I jazzed them up with some melted Vanilla flavored Candy Melts® drizzled over the tops. MEH... What did I do wrong? These look nothing like they did on ATM's season14 episode: From the Italian Bakery. My Italian husband said the same,"meh, not so much, try again"
@chefbuba don't you 'can' your own Tuna?
Jeff and Sophie, both my husband and I send our deepest sympathies upon hearing of your loss of Bella & Louie. Now they have each other and are waiting for you guys on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.
This has been a whirlwind month; so many dishes were submitted that made mine and I’m sure everyone’s mouths water. We had several new members to ChafTalk join in the fun, @homecookproject @dantech @Nate @NikisCucina @DubaiDan @TrainMeUp @penguinette-de All with worthy entries, for sure! @Mike9, man what can I say?  Your Stew made with fresh Laurel from your own back yard and that Wild Boar, Venison and Mushroom Ragu was over the top. @MaryB, I loved the idea...