or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

my braddah @ChefBillyB you know brah! be thankful, be humble, be real, always! dats how brah! a hui hou, until we meet...
@laurenlulu oh my goodness, aren't just the sweetest thing,  thank you so much for saying so, I really appreciate that
@chefbuba char siu? recipe please, please PLEASE!? and what cut of pork did you use as well?   I SOOO miss a good "Chinese BBQ Pork"... just before we left Southern Arizona,  I went to my favorite Asian Market,  I asked the kind gentleman for a pound of "Char Siu"... (we pronounce it cha-soo) "where you from girl?" ... "Hawaii, why?" "Not too many folks know char siu, they say chinese bbq pork..."
Oh my gravy all over my two scoop rice  (that's OMG! in my world) I just can't believe it's been over 5 years now that I have been participating here at CT in one way or another. In the past five years, I've : started a blog owned an online bakery  started an Etsy.com shop been a MOD here at ChefTalk (as well as on other sites) connected with other foodies met (in person) some wonderful folks through all of the above honed my cooking/baking skills (although we...
Great idea @Mike9 I'll look for that!
     YUM!I think I need to make another batch!
I know I'm off topic, sorry...We're hoping for completion by say mid-October, when it starts to get cold here...YES! it gets cold, did you see me profile update?we're in Northern AZ now, the Gateway to the Grand Canyonour rental also has no A/C nor heat and not a whole lot of nothing, but we're grateful
  Tunnel of Fudge ala Cook's Country TVshow (ATK) VERY chocolate-y! Happy #WorldChocolateDay!!
Everyone's dishes look wonderful, and it's only the first week! Me, all I've got is the broiler in our rental unit, and NO @morning glory  a grill pan is OUT of the question, I've got all that kinda stuff packed away in storage until we move into our new home,  and I've promised myself I won't spend anymore on "kitchen toys" (although I've had my eye on .... WAIT! NO!!!)
yeah yeah, I gots to have the scramble IN the fried rice braddah @cheflayne den you put the fried egg on top, that's how!... I tried Teriyaki flavored Spam, but, meh, not so much really.I think we'll stick with the purist Spam, either regular or the Lite (lower sodium) Had some Portuguese flavored Spam last year when they introduced it in Hawaii last May, another 'MEH'https://www.amazon.com/Spam-Portuguese-Sausage-Flavor-Exclusive/dp/B00X3473RS