or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

@teamfat HMMM, we'll see `bout that     @GeneMachine that's what my greadtgrandmother would do (I'm part Danish)
So, here we are at the end of the month again and I have a huge decision to make. My husband has been asking me for days now, “So who’s it going to be?” There have been so many firsts during this months Challenge, and many new members that joined in for their very first post here at ChefTalk. I will need to mull this over a bit and let you all know who will be hosting February’s Challenge later this evening.
@GeneMachine you had me wrapped around your finger at spatzle. Do you have one of those cool scraper-thingys?
@teamfat very nice, I myself have never tried arapes so I could say a word if there would be any disappointment for me, but then anything with sour cream and avocado, I'm happy
@durangojo green chile pork stew with all the goodies, I take a double order please?
@DubaiDan that's your second post here at ChefTalk?  Not Bad dude, not bad at all
@butzy nice lookin' bread
AY!  You folks are making this VERY difficult for me!   But LISTEN!   We have one more full day of cooking left to go I'll call it late on Saturday, I know that are a few ChefTalk members that are trying to get under the wire with their dishes   So ...   HURRY UP, WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME
and my man, braddah @chefbuba  holy shmoly! That chili looks outstanding, I like the hominy and two different beans too. Never thought to use short rib meat though, probably more flavorful though, right? Did you use any beer in the braising liquid? AND THEN WAIT! served with Chips and cheese, OY MY GAWD! Did you sell this as a special on the truck? Gonna Tweet 'ya when I'm in the area for sure
@flipflopgirl SISTAH!!!  you came through!   Basically, a Black Forrest Cake in a jar all from homemade goods, to die for. A Crock Pot® Oatmeal, something we could all probably use more of, fiber and delicious too (and I NEED that recipe too btw) Sneaky Caramel Sauce atop homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, a childhood fav of mine and dear to my heart, just add a shortbread cookie and you have me in the palm of your hand ... and lastly a jam, Apple Butter, one of my all time...