or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

@flipflopgirl    
Welcome to ChefTalk Tu.   I’m sure that you’ve already found that the membership here is from all around the world, with skill levels varying from Professionals to Home Cooks and everything in between.   Feel free to join in the conversation or start your own relevant thread.   You might want to utilize the Search bar at the top of the page, as many topics have been discussed previously.   The Articles, Reviews and Galleries are of note as well.     Should you have...
Aloha, welcome to ChefTalk.   With over 50,000 + members you’ll be busy chatting, sharing and exchanging ideas with people from around the World, I think everyone here is very generous with their knowledge.   Now, don’t forget about us Home Cooks, we put plenty on the table every night for our families and friend.   The Articles, Reviews and the Galleries are pretty fab; the Search Bar at the top of the page can show you topics that have been discussed previously;...
but @flipflopgirl isn't the center suppose to be set? the recipe I have says to insert a knife, if it comes out clean, your done... No? and if you come back to :     I did mention that recipe for my cherry vodka; as to adding sugar, like your mom may have done, I've seen cherries, sugar, vodka or brandy, but I ramble, come back towards the light sissy  
just took a blueberry crumb cake out of the oven, should be cool enough later this evening, after dinner, to dust with powdered sugar and serve up to the Mister (who has been BUGGING me ever since the pan went into the hot box for a bite) photos op later...
@dcarch that took me a couple of beats ... 
I have never made cherry clafouti before, although I have a recipe from Bon Appetit that I've hung on to some time now. My understanding is that this dish is simular to a custard, so with that knowledge, is the center a bit too loose?
@Koukouvagia enjoy your family and please do keep those vacay photos coming, maybe as a seperate thread?
@MillionsKnives that is a gorgeous plant what does it smell/taste like?
WOW!