or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

interesting, I've only had German Potato Salad, hot ...
@teamfat WOW!  That sounds fabulous!  If you go this next time, photos and a book report, please? 
@ChicagoTerry I haven't been to Chi-town in a LONG time, but I was taken by my friends to a number of different places to try an assortment of foods from around the world, Greek, Polish, Persian, there was one more I can't remember for the life of me, so I guess it didn't leave an impression on me
@dreamshards8 I loved the foods in Portland (Oregon, right?) great place, great food, great beer, great people... even if they do have webbed toes   @Cerise SoCal is a fav of mine (my Mom's from there), NYC is nothing to sneeze at either
Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk.    I’m sure that you’ve already found that the membership here is from all around the world, with skill levels varying from Professionals to Home Cooks and everything in between.   Feel free to join the conversation or start your own relevant thread.  A note on that though, folks who are not employed in the food industries are asked to read only in the Pro-forums.   You might want to utilize the Search bar at the top of the page, as...
oh my gosh!
I have a huge Jewel Sweet Potato in the pantry, I think I'll try this along side some char-broiled chicken tonight!(good salt? IMHO ya can't beat Hawaiian Rock Salt  )
I SO miss Hawaii.  There is such a FANTASTIC food scene   http://www.fodors.com/news/7-great-food-festivals-street-fairs-on-oahu-10428.html?utm_content=buffer663c3&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer   I hope to be able to go to the Spam Jam next May. Does your town have a good food vibe?
yum! I love sweet potatoes!  @durangojo any dressing?  what with?
 +1BRING IT BABY!I'm ALL IN!I can get beautiful Pork Bellies at my "Asian market" (I don't care for that term)CHEAP!  like $1.99 per pound, nicely marbled, great ratio of fat to meat...OH MY GRAVY, STOP!!!I'm making myself drool