or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

@ChicagoTerry nice save!
  This is a great video, LOVE the food, and NO we don't eat weird stuff! *sniff* I miss Ranch 99 Market!
Aloha, Welcome to ChefTalk Chef Blue. Yup, I’d say that we are pretty friendly bunch.  It amazes me how generous the members are with their knowledge of all things food.  I was doing to same as you about three years ago, searching the `net for an answer to a cooking dilemma, and here I am.  I would have to say though I am a died-in-the-wool-foodie from way back before there was such a word, HA! Take a lookey-loo around; do keep in mind though, that the Pro forums are...
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk Sunny.  300 cookbooks?  I’m excited to hear more about it. This is a fantastic, vibrant, eclectic community comprised of everything, INCLUDING the kitchen sink! Isn’t that just the way food has its power over all us?  It keeps drawing you in. Check the place out and if you have a question in regards to the site self, you can post those in the Feedback & Suggestion forum.  I might suggest the search bar at the top of the page since CT had been...
Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk Alex. Wow, what a journey you've been on, thanks so much for sharing that with everyone. I hope that you will impart some of your knowledge in the Culinary Student forums, I’d be willing to beat that you have a lot to offer those kids. Take a lookey-loo around, which I’m sure that you already have, if you have questions in regards to the site itself, simply post them in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. We’re all here to share in all things...
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk. The 49th State huh? Someday we'll make it there to visit, would love to hear more about your adventures there. With over 50,000 + members you’ll be busy chatting, sharing and exchanging ideas with people from around the World, I think everyone here is very generous with their knowledge. Now, don’t forget about us Home Cooks, we put plenty on the table every night for our families and friend. The Articles, Reviews and the Galleries are...
@helloitslucas what a great photo set, is your GF there in Iowa with you?
@ChicagoTerry I simply wash the fresh sweet cherries well, remove the stems, stuff them whole, pits and all, into mason jars, packing them as tightly as I can without smashing the fruit and pour vodka over to fill to the top, seal and leave in a dark, cool cupboard for as long as you like.  I start these in the summer time when the fruits are inexpensive and sweet, and then give them out as as Christmas gifts.   This cheery-infused vodka makes a mean martini, or any...
@teamfat what else don't we know about you? what an interesting life you must have.