or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

I saw this on Face Book today,  what a super idea! Stay food safe my friends ... and Happy 4th of July
@morning glory GREAT JOB! What a fabulous challenge and so well hosted, thank you!
@JAH42 brother (or Sister) you had me at POTATO! OMG! What a mouthwatering photo! Kudos, I look forward to your choice in July's Challenge...
Some good lookin' stuff goin' on here folks!
I confess: As the cook in our house, there are times when I hide food from others, like if there's only a small bit of something or another and I don't want to share it. For instance, we went out to lunch and ordered Philly-style Cheesesteak sandwiches.  I can never eat the whole thing. I asked for a piece of tin foil to bring the other half home. As soon as we got home, I stashed it in the vegetable drawer in the `fridge, DH doesn't go in there! Can you say midnight...
 Miss KK, these dishes are easy to make and I'm sure that you can get the ingredients and create your own luau at your apartment... invite your neighbors and friends ... don't forget to have some tropical drinks and plastic flower leis from the "party store" too.Let me know and I'd be happy to send you the recipes.
We invited our new landlord, who live upsrairs from us, down to dinner. I made Hawaiian food.   Kalua pig and Cabbage, steamed white rice     Lomi Lomi Salmon     Limu Ahi Poke   They loved it! YAY! Oh and a couple of 6 packs of beer to round out the evening,  we all had a great time. I was so nervous that they wouldn't care for this,  but they both said that they like to try different foods.
btw @Koukouvagia great topic!
oh my gawd!frito pie an a cold one. yeah mjb!
I confess: I have been known to eat a hot dog, cold, right out of the `fridge... no micro, no heat involved at all ... no bun... oh wait, I will on occassion take a piece of Kraft American Cheese and wrap that around said cold hot dog... oh my god that's really good!   I confess: I LOVE canned Vienna Sausage, cold, straight from the can or hot-pan fried to a yummy crispiness with fried eggs and steamed white rice... doesn't matter, either way ...   I confess: I...