or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

peach pie using ginger snaps and butter for the crust?
@Alanvh1 I'm one of the moderators (you'll notice the different badges that we have under our user names) here at ChefTalk and I help welcome folks here in the New Member Introductions forum. If there's anything that we can assist with, just let us know.  Aloha
Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk, so glad that you found all of us. Isn’t this place amazing?  I found CT more than three  years ago as a Home Cook, and now have built up enough confidence in myself to strike out in a new food business. Please take a moment to review the FAQ, Tutorials and Community Guidelines. If you like sweets, do take a look at the Gallery photos of some of the members own works with sugar, they're fantastic, mouthwateringly delicious looking goodies for...
that's what I say, a `refrigerator jam is SOOOO easy and then send him home with both!
All of the UK, Portugal, Azores, Italy, France are all on my bucket list to visit for the aspect of historical, cultural and their cuisine ... here's my catch, I would like to do this in a personal way, what I mean is I'd like to do this by going with people who live or are from these places and have family/homes in these places and could show me their country/city ... nothing commercial, but very intimate 
@flipflopgirl    
Welcome to ChefTalk Tu.   I’m sure that you’ve already found that the membership here is from all around the world, with skill levels varying from Professionals to Home Cooks and everything in between.   Feel free to join in the conversation or start your own relevant thread.   You might want to utilize the Search bar at the top of the page, as many topics have been discussed previously.   The Articles, Reviews and Galleries are of note as well.     Should you have...
Aloha, welcome to ChefTalk.   With over 50,000 + members you’ll be busy chatting, sharing and exchanging ideas with people from around the World, I think everyone here is very generous with their knowledge.   Now, don’t forget about us Home Cooks, we put plenty on the table every night for our families and friend.   The Articles, Reviews and the Galleries are pretty fab; the Search Bar at the top of the page can show you topics that have been discussed previously;...
but @flipflopgirl isn't the center suppose to be set? the recipe I have says to insert a knife, if it comes out clean, your done... No? and if you come back to :     I did mention that recipe for my cherry vodka; as to adding sugar, like your mom may have done, I've seen cherries, sugar, vodka or brandy, but I ramble, come back towards the light sissy  
just took a blueberry crumb cake out of the oven, should be cool enough later this evening, after dinner, to dust with powdered sugar and serve up to the Mister (who has been BUGGING me ever since the pan went into the hot box for a bite) photos op later...