or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Welcome to ChefTalk @BettyRose For myself, I just made my very first Cheesecake EVER in my life, I know... but I had put a round of parchment in the bottom of the pan prior to starting and buttered every thing well.   When the cake was cooled completely I put it in the `fridge for 24 hours and used a large offset spatula to help me remove the bottom from the cake.   It worked out okay for me.
Maikai! Very good ChefHoff! Looking for to January's Challenge
 HA!  Oh my GAWD!  Come on man, you're killin' me!
... I never had tartar sauce until we moved her to the middle of the desert!I guess it's served to mask the dry, nasty fish?  I like it on my fries though
 DUDE!  That's how I was looking at it, but, well that's just me, I don't work in a Professional Kitchen, so... yeah, 
@welldonechef MMM, I love marinating Salmon in a Teriyaki Sauce and then grilling it. The sugar in the glaze makes just a beautiful crust on the fish and I feel that it compliments the oiliness.   Yum, grilled fish with steamed rice and kai lan, oh my gravy all over my two scoops rice (that's OMG! in my world) one of my favorite meals! 
 With the different posts in this thread, this statement seems to be ringing true.Having lived the majority of my life on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, I do not care for freshwater fish so much.Tilapia is simply out of the question for me, can't do it.I tried, really I did, mainly because it's so abundant here in the middle of the desert.And then, mostly all I find in the way of fish here in Arizona is fried.Friday Fish Fry, Fish and Chips, etc.I feel as...
Uhhh, @Koukouvagia I would think that your sauce would make EVERYTHING taste good,  I'll be trying this very soon, as soon as I get some gorgonzola.  Thanks Miss KK!
@Koukouvagia Smoked Salmon Poke is DA BOMB! Also, Salmon Nigiri sushi, MMM   Alot of our friends back home would take their vacations in Alaska to go Salmon fishing,  nothing like really fresh fish.