or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

I put up another batch of Cherry Vodka today too ...        CHEERS!
    The All American                                Whenever I make Meatloaf             Rather than mashed, I roasted Meatloaf Supper                                 I wrap it in BACON, the perfect       some Baby dutch yellow potatoes served up with some                          tempature gauge, when it's succotash                                           crispy, it's done
SO ... Things have started to calm down, finally, and I stripped the peel off the fruit and started Limoncello and then the with the flesh, I jusiced that and made Sugar Free Meyer Lemon Jelly all of the above is now sitting, resting if you will ... we'll see what happens
Chocolate Buttermilk Pie ... only thing missing is some fresh whipped cream and a drizzle of  chocolate sauce  
Are your tomatoes in yet from your garden? A fresh pico de gallo, salsa, veggies ... a build your own bar? Fish, shrimp, chicken, beef, pork ... handmade flour and corn tortillas ... assorted cheeses ... When's dinner?
like this ?    
What a fabulous idea!  Thanks @Koukouvagia for sharing that piece
Isn't that the way mjb?It's all in the preparation, don't you think?That and if they don't see what's going into a dish, well all the better 
nice ES! our house smells fantastic! I made a chicken broccoli stir fry, the aroma of garlic, ginger and sesame oil is intoxicating 
oh man, @ChicagoTerry that looks divine! I was just looking a a 2pound clamshell of California Blueberries today, thinking about a Coffee Cakes ala Martha Stewart