or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

just took a blueberry crumb cake out of the oven, should be cool enough later this evening, after dinner, to dust with powdered sugar and serve up to the Mister (who has been BUGGING me ever since the pan went into the hot box for a bite) photos op later...
@dcarch that took me a couple of beats ... 
I have never made cherry clafouti before, although I have a recipe from Bon Appetit that I've hung on to some time now. My understanding is that this dish is simular to a custard, so with that knowledge, is the center a bit too loose?
@Koukouvagia enjoy your family and please do keep those vacay photos coming, maybe as a seperate thread?
@MillionsKnives that is a gorgeous plant what does it smell/taste like?
WOW!
@ChicagoTerry nice save!
  This is a great video, LOVE the food, and NO we don't eat weird stuff! *sniff* I miss Ranch 99 Market!
Aloha, Welcome to ChefTalk Chef Blue. Yup, I’d say that we are pretty friendly bunch.  It amazes me how generous the members are with their knowledge of all things food.  I was doing to same as you about three years ago, searching the `net for an answer to a cooking dilemma, and here I am.  I would have to say though I am a died-in-the-wool-foodie from way back before there was such a word, HA! Take a lookey-loo around; do keep in mind though, that the Pro forums are...