or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Braddah  @cheflayne you neva when know dat? we learn something everyday ...   dessert tonight is yogurt parfait (look back in the photos here, I'm sure you'll see it), we're back on our diet, I mean different way of looking at food cycle..
10-4 dinners? Well,  who else has a Slow Cooked Dish? 
@abaff410 see how I did that? when you start to type @someonesname,  a box will open, click on the name that you want in the blue box, and it will highlight or link that person and send them a notice that they were "mentioned" and then reply in kind to you...
@KarenAndAndrew maybe you'd like to join in with a vegan entry to this month's Challenge? (aloha, welcome btw)
OH MY GOSH! You're right @teamfat , I hadn't thought about it...  Okay everyone, put your thinking caps and aprons on,  the count down begins,  NOW!
@MaryB now wouldn't THAT be a fantastic Challenge, GRAVY! (my favorite food group )
My SIL has this     and starts it on the stove top and puts it in the oven,  would that work as well?
 MMM, potatoes anyway you want to put them on my plate, oh and add the gravy and I'm in HEAVEN!
WOW! The Crock Pot® turned 75 years old today! How perfect is this?
@scribble why don't you post your recipe so that the Community could get a better idea of they could help. This is the Recipe Forum after all