or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Flour As soon as I saw Rice Flour, two dishes sprang to mind, one sweet and one savory.   The sweet: Butter Mochi   1 lb. Mochiko (Sweet Rice Flour) 3 C. granulated Sugar 1 ½ tsp. Baking Powder 4 Eggs, beaten 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract ½ C. melted Butter, slightly cooled 1 13 oz. can Coconut Milk 1 15 oz. can Evaporated Milk   Preheat your oven to 350⁰F Butter a 9” x 13” pan and set aside Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk Add the wet...
I feel you @Mezzaluna we went to my Mother's and I just gave in (Mom asked me to be the hostess) and let everyone else do whatever they felt they needed to do  :shrug:I brought a bunch of goodies for my Mother and somehow they all disappeared without her getting very much of them, fortunately, I hide some things for her and her only I made a family favorite casserole stuffing, doubled the recipe, and it was GONE!
@wildcatlady could you give us more information? Did you follow the recipe to the letter as many other members have mentioned? Also, when using dark pans, the temp of the oven should be lowered be 25 degrees, right @flipflopgirl 
    This is kinda of interesting too. @BettyR started this thread on the same topic  she's the gal with the biggest hit on CT ever ...      
 Howdaya do @helloitslucas ? Was your GF able to join you?I'd love to see any photos that you may have taken on T-Day, even though technically you're no longer just a Home Cook  
Oh my gosh @eastshores gorgeous, all I need with that is some butta
Okay @eastshores I'll help to get this party started.   This is the recipe for home cooks, that our Niece-in-law sent me.   We were video-chatting one day and she was telling me,  as well as showing me this recipe as she made it. She had the remnants of the loaf that she had baked that morning and it looked so good, I had to try it,  with my own twist though.   The Family’s Amazing Bread 3 C AP flour 1 ¾ tsp Course Kosher Salt ½ tsp Active Yeast 1 ½ C Water,...
 I gotta help out my girl!    Steak Pizzaiola, pasta, salad, bread, wine... your good.(make a little extra sauce for the pasta, it's truly yummy)
Pickled Green beans orGarlic Dilly Beans for Mom
 Yes Ma'am, Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo, I always think of Justin, "I guarantee" makes me chuckle.