or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

hmmm, Miss KK, beets + mayonnaise = happy k~girl my mom use to give us kids ice cold canned sliced pickled beets with a nice dollop of mayo, or better yet sour cream...YUM!
very timely post @IceMan
Now... I've got loads of this buttermilk leftover (we're not fans of the stuff) so I was thinkin' ... Chocolate Buttermilk Pie maybe on Monday?
oh my gosh buba, I shared this cake with three of our neighbors; they all called later in the evening to say how much they liked this cake!
Welcome to Chef Talk Paul. I’m sure that you’ve already found that the membership here is from all around the world, with skill levels varying from Professionals to Home Cooks and everything in between. Feel free to join in the conversation or start your own relevant thread.   An added note on that, the Professional Food Service forums are for the chefs, folks not employed in the industries are asked to read only there. You might want to utilize the Search bar at the...
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk! You have come to the right place! I'm with you, I'm always searching for something different to cook and put on the table for my family. Take a look around and if you have any questions, go ahead and post those in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. A note, the Pro forums are for folks employed in the food industries. Us Home Experts are asked to read only there. I hope you are a shutter bug, pictures of the dishes that the wonderful people...
stunning produce chefbuba
Joey's Boomer Cake last night
@Henson99 when posting questions, those would be started in this forum, for those of us not employeed in the Professional Food Service Industries. The Feedback & Suggestion forum is specificly for question in regards to the website itself, once you'fe reviewed the FAQ and Community Guidelines. You may want to start a new thread and title it in a manner that will attract membership.     This is a great article, written by Chef Talk's founder.   You might find this...