or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

or a whole chicken?  maybe add some bread crumbs, stock to moisten... maybe even add some other veg you have on hand to the stuffing mixture?
nay
that a great question, you read my mind. I want to try it with the paste, but how much? This sounds like a job for SUPER SEARCHER!
... and we were right by his side on his final journey ...
 I'm a very petite women (Vito weighed more than I), but when it came to my boy, I WAS HERCULES!I did ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for him, his Vet was amazed that he lived as long as he did, but for my care.stop, I'll start to cry, yet again...
The 20 most important facts Dog Lovers must never forget. Some of these will pull tears from your eyes... Dogs are so loyal. They love us no matter what we do. But if we want to provide the best life possible to these wonderful animals, we have to remember they have complex thoughts and feelings, too. Here are 20 things we must never forget.   Don't be upset when I jump for joy when you come through the door.   I only live for ten or fifteen years. You are what...
that's our boy Vito Genovese (yeah, I know) on the OP I apologize now, but he was the most handsome GSD EVER!   We lost him in 2005 to (a quote from Google Search): Degenerative myelopathy (DM) is a fatal, chronic, progressive, degenerative disease of the spinal cord of several breeds of dog, including the German Shepherd dog (GSD). There is no treatment for this disease and in time it leads to complete paralysis in all limbs (tetraparesis). Very heartbreaking to...
Hmmm, the only emails I get are for @kaneohegirlinaz on a post, someone "quotes" me or a PM (oh and my moderator stuff of course, but that's different stuff), that's it, ever ever ever, and this month makes 3 years. Hmmm
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk Eileen. With over 50,000 + members you’ll be busy chatting, sharing and exchanging ideas with people from around the World, I think everyone here is very generous with their knowledge. Now, don’t forget about us Home Cooks, we put plenty on the table every night for our families and friend. The Articles, Reviews and the Galleries are pretty fab; the Search Bar at the top of the page can show you topics that have been discussed previously; you...
adorable does she like it? our big boy was happy to simply flop on the cool tile floor when it was hot, but when it got a little cold, he'd steal my husband's spot in the bed  we sure do miss him, the little brat!