or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

uh! that sounds like a nice winter veg, when there's not much in the way of fresh to be had!maybe with the frozen okra and some kielbasa added or even chicken, yummm! 
It's WAY HOT here in Arizona (waiting for the monsoons to start) I like to make up large batches of stuff to keep in the deep freeze, in reserve I made pizza dough, a 5 pound bag of flour gave it's life for, and I cooked tonight's pizza on the gas grill Topping tonight was cremini mushrooms along with the San Marzano crushed tomatoes, garlic and mozz Ice cream sundaes for dessert Hubby, very happy camper tonight
this is what I have been using for the past couple of years, works like a charm       recommended by Cooks Illustrated I buy zinc coated scouring pads at the dollar store and simply change as needed
SOOOOOO ... @flipflopgirl ya wanna share
Welcome to Chef Talk. I’m sure that you’ve already found that the membership here is from all around the world, with skill levels varying from Professionals to Home Cooks and everything in between. Feel free to join in the conversation or start your own relevant thread.   You might want to utilize the Search bar at the top of the page, as many topics have been discussed previously.  The Articles, Reviews and Galleries are of note as well.  Should you have questions that...
Aloha, welcome to Chef Talk. With over 50,000 + members you’ll be busy chatting, sharing and exchanging ideas with people from around the World, I think everyone here is very generous with their knowledge. Now, don’t forget about us Home Cooks, we put plenty on the table every night for our families and friend. The Articles, Reviews and the Galleries are pretty fab; the Search Bar at the top of the page can show you topics that have been discussed previously; you might...
heh guys, take a look at the upper right hand side of the post, I've posted some great products that might help @Vic Cardenas I even have those magnetic guards, very cool!
all beautiful from everyone, Gene you rocked it buddy! butzy, I was really rooting for you girl!
  what about this @SandSquid