or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

Hmmm, sounds intriguing. My stone just broke in half the other night as I went to put a pie on it, DRAT!
I like "small plates" for Happy Hour with beer or wine   maybe some cold as well as hot offerings?   the ladies like 'chip & dip', crunchy & salty, perhaps hummus and fresh pita chips (cold plate) or artichoke-spinach dip with fresh thin bread sticks (hot plates)   it would also depend upon where you are too? is fresh fish/seafood available?   maybe you could share a bit more information/backstory ?
@Goldilocks another question please? what type of red food coloring did you use?
            I agree with MichaelGA ALL the way around!
I never thought about that but, yeah,  that could turn out to be a very expensive head ache!
@SylviaM     if you like post up the issue in the above thread and someone from Chef Talk's Admin team will give you a hand
Welcome to Chef Talk.   What a journey it is that you’ve been on.  I hope that you will share some of that in the Culinary Student forums, I’d be willing to beat that you have a lot to offer those kids. Take a lookey-loo around, which I’m sure that you already have, if you have questions in regards to the site itself, simply post them in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. We’re all here to share in all things food, even us Home cooks, we bring plenty to the table ever...
ALOHA! Welcome to Chef Talk Alex. You have come to the right place, so many great chefs as well as very enthusiastic food lovers. I think I considered myself as a foodie long before the term was popular.   Take a look around, check out the search bar at the top of the page for topics that interest you. Chef Talk has been around for almost 15 years now, so many, many things have been discussed. Also, please take a moment to review the FAQ and Community Guidlines;...
kinda Norman-Bates-ish to me...
I have found espresso powder to be overpowering if just a touch too much is added with the dry ingredients, I use use it sparingly in my brownies.  Ed, I think I'll try your method next time.