or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

@chefbuba our pal down the road a piece who's from Hawaii has that amaze-n, and I forget where, but he found kiawe pellets for it...he makes the most amazing huli huli chicken in his smoker! His house smells soooooo ONO!
@teamfat WAHOO MJB! That's some kinda ONO-LICIOUS!  Love, love, LOVE furikake, our preference is the Nori Komi Furikake   Recently, I made Lomi Lomi Salmon with Kalua Pig and Cabbage, oh and steamed white rice    MOST ONO!
CHEESE!  I love cheese   Sweet Italian Sausage Lasagna with whole milk Ricotta and Mozzarella and a final flourish of Garna Padano on top.  One pan for now and two for later in disposable aluminum pans with ridge foil crimp-down tops. ALOHA!
Wow guys, everything looks great, I know I've been absent for awhile, but I look in from time to time.   Not feeling 100%, so I made a soul warming "local island" fave     a LARGE bowl of Chicken Long Rice... MMM, I feel much better now  ALOHA!
   HMMM, I meant for these two posts to link, but...
WOWZER @chefbuba that's a nifty toy ya got there, what else you got up you toque to smoke 
YO my CT peeps! Haven't been around for awhile, I've had WAY too much on my plate lately    Doesn't anybody have dessert anymore?  Bump... update: I tried the new recipe for Quaker® Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies that I made into bars with dried Blueberries Meh, a bit too crunchy for our taste. I think I'll stick to the chewier old recipe. ALOHA!
I've been using a Grill Wizard, that was recommended by America's Test Kitchen, for years now and I do like it.
My husband found this and forwarded it on to me:     I threw ours out straight a way and purchased a Grill Stone.
My darling husband took me out on a date! Dinner at Cafe Milano in Tucson Arizona   We shared Bruschetta and we each ordered housemade Tagliatelle Bolognese   and then the main event     The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band live at the Fox Theatre in Tucson Arizona Gotta love that IPhone!  (SHHH, don't tell I took this video) What a great show, truely!  We had great seats in the balcony, a love seat actually,  my husanad is such a romantic! Then we had Ice Cream after...