or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

... breakfast this morning: Blueberry Crumb Cake and BACON, what a fabulous combo DH and I came to the agreed conclusion that the fresh berries versus frozen really made this recipe shine... and yes mimi, I would say that the berries in particular are great this year
@flipflopgirl yes please, photographs of finished products please... sending good vibes to BIL and wishing him a very speedy remission 
@chefbubaoohh yum! I went back to the green grocer today and blueberries were $2.99 a half pint, WHAT?! I bought them just the other day for 98¢ 
Oh My Gawd!
interesting thought pattern there mimi I would only assume that using frozen would not affect the baking time I do want to say that I had to leave my cake in the hot box for about 15 minutes extra, whether or not my oven is off, dunno...
  WHAT?
@chefbuba I'd love to have that recipe for your Blueberry Muffins
@MmeCyn tried Italian Butter cream for the first time the other day it was very tasty and gone in a heart beat at our friends birthday party (I added melted chocolate to it, over a simple yellow cake)  ​ as well as a batch of cupcakes to stay at home for us
Aloha, welcome to ChefTalk! You have come to the right place! I'm with you, nobody else gets me... You do what? You cook food? It's like speaking a different language. Take a look around and if you have any questions, one of us Mods would be more than happy to help you out. A note, the Pro section is for folks employed in the food industries. I hope you are a shutter bug, pictures of the dishes that the wonderful people here at CT make are so awesome, I'd love to see...
Aloha, Welcome to ChefTalk. I hope that you will share some of your knowledge in the Culinary Student forums, I’d be willing to beat that you have a lot to offer those kids. Take a lookey-loo around, which I’m sure that you already have, if you have questions in regards to the site itself, simply post them in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. We’re all here to share in all things food, even us Home cooks, we bring plenty to the table every night. Check out ChefTalk on...