or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

So Chris, are you using lids that have been used on previous jars? I was told that I should never reuse lids, only rings... But then you're use one piece lids, is that correct?
and what did you think of your first attempt Miss KK?
well said @jamlady
I was driving long this afternoon after a grocery run and I was thinking about this thread... here's any idea for a potato salad I think I'm going to try... @durangojo makes this "green sauce" (loads of herbs, garlic, olive oil) that is a~maz~ing and I was thinkin' it would be fabulous to dress warm, steamed red bliss potatoes, green beans, let sit it marry, and then serve at room temp... I have that recipe somewhere, I'll need to try it!
Welcome to Chef Talk Elaine. This is a fantastic, vibrant, eclectic community comprised of everything, INCLUDING the kitchen sink! Isn’t that just the way food has its power over all us? Check the place out and if you have a question in regards to the site self, you can post those in the Feedback & Suggestion forum.   I might suggest the search bar at the top of the page since CT had been around for about 15 years; many a topic has gone around the moon a few...
Aloha, Welcome to Chef Talk Stacy. I hope that you will share some of your knowledge in the Culinary Student forums, I’d be willing to beat that you have a lot to offer those kids. Take a lookey-loo around, which I’m sure that you already have, if you have questions in regards to the site itself, simply post them in the Feedback & Suggestion forum. We’re all here to share in all things food, even us Home cooks, we bring plenty to the table every night. Check out...
for us @MaryB it was goats in the back to take care of the grass   ... but Miss KK, what did you do with your first every batch of fresh corn?
@teamfat I've not heard of Bruce's hot sauce, is this it?
@chefbuba WOW!  I only WISH I could grow anything half as gorgeous as that hothouse