or Connect

Posts by kaneohegirlinaz

@Koukouvagia now's your chance to slow cook up a storm,  what with this storm coming your way! Then you can also use your new fancy camera too... 
@GeneMachine I simply love beans! Did you make that Salt Pork your self? I can just smell it now... what did you serve along with that ono~lious bowl of Boston Baked Beans?
@petalsandcoco mahalo, thank you for your kind words; I hope you feel better soon Lamb, Ham and a nice Italian-type meal, Beautiful. I'm going to to have to try candied Ginger on on Ham the next go around.   That Lamb with the roasted garlic cloves squished over it at serve must have been bliss!   And you know how much DH and I eat pasta,  I'm so happy you had me in your thoughts as you ate that wonderful looking dinner.
Braddah  @cheflayne you neva when know dat? we learn something everyday ...   dessert tonight is yogurt parfait (look back in the photos here, I'm sure you'll see it), we're back on our diet, I mean different way of looking at food cycle..
10-4 dinners? Well,  who else has a Slow Cooked Dish? 
@abaff410 see how I did that? when you start to type @someonesname,  a box will open, click on the name that you want in the blue box, and it will highlight or link that person and send them a notice that they were "mentioned" and then reply in kind to you...
@KarenAndAndrew maybe you'd like to join in with a vegan entry to this month's Challenge? (aloha, welcome btw)
OH MY GOSH! You're right @teamfat , I hadn't thought about it...  Okay everyone, put your thinking caps and aprons on,  the count down begins,  NOW!
@MaryB now wouldn't THAT be a fantastic Challenge, GRAVY! (my favorite food group )
My SIL has this     and starts it on the stove top and puts it in the oven,  would that work as well?