or Connect

Posts by CulinaryCarlie

Hi berryf,   I am looking at buying copper cookware, and thanks to your post I signed up on the Falk UK website.  Before buying the "try me" piece, I was wondering if copper cookware works okay on an electric stove?  I have never cooked on a gas stove before, but I have heard they are better for moderating temperature. I am looking at eventually switching to gas, but that is going to take alot of time and work.  Currently I use the Rachel Ray non-stick set, but am...
Hello all!  I am 26 and started cooking at home about 5 years ago. I have never been to culinary school or many cooking classes, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot sometimes. :)  I am obsessed with all things culinary/cooking related and just now thought about joining a "cooking forum."  I live in South Texas and just spend the weekend in San Antonio where I had an awesome dinner at Francesca's at Sunset in the Westin La Cantera.  I also went to a cooking demo (not...
Hello all!  I am 26 and started cooking at home about 5 years ago. I have never been to culinary school or many cooking classes, so forgive me if I sound like an idiot sometimes. :)  I am obsessed with all things culinary/cooking related and just now thought about joining a "cooking forum."  I live in South Texas and just spend the weekend in San Antonio where I had an awesome dinner at Francesca's at Sunset in the Westin La Cantera.  I also went to a cooking demo (not...