or Connect

Posts by Isa

Ok so which on is the easiest to use the steel or the stone?? And what is the best for the knife. I never know which is which in English. In French, if I am thinking of the right one, it's a fusil (a rod at the end of an handle) Then there is affiler and aiguiser and checking the dictionnary is not very helpful. Affiler is rendre tranchant and aiguiser is rendre aigu, tranchant . Jock please help.
I was afraid it would have to stay in the fridge. It's a problem, because my fridge isn't very big. Before I kept it in her fridge but now that she moved out I obviously can't do that. I thought of slicing it into more manageable pieces but first I have to get it out of the bucket and that is easier said than done. Any ideas??
Try contacting the French consulate they should be able to provide you with the information you need.
I'm from Montréal, If you tell me what exactly you are looking for, what kind of restaurants or schools, I might be able to help you.
Happy Birthday Jim! Hope it was a great one.
Welcome to Chef Talk Luis!
Welcome to Chef Talk Ravis! :) I look forward to yu9o sharing a few recipes and to hear more about Ayurvedic cuisine.
Yopu should also check out Epicurious, a search for scallions hads produce over 700 recipes. Epicurious
Here is the first recipe, I'll go rest a bit and will try to give you the second one later today. P.S. What does ICA mean?? Pan Broiled Salmon 4 salmon steaks 2 tablespoons butter 2 tablespoons rice vinegar 2 tablespoons mirin (could be replace by sake) 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 cup green onion, finely chopped 1 lemon, quartered Salt the salmon. In a large frying pan heat a scan amount of oil and fry both sides for a few minutes over high heat. ...
Warm wishes for a happy birthday Jock. Hope you all a fabulous party!