or Connect

Posts by deepfryerdan

I'm rockin' a classic today. Ham and Swiss. You can't go wrong with a solid ham and swiss..
I can't stand any of his other current shows. The old school "Kitchen Nightmares" that was shot in Europe was loads better than the same shot in the US. It seems that, with his move from the European television to American, he's changed from having shows that help and teach people to shows that are meant to pull an audience of idiots. I still like Hell's Kitchen, though.. And I don't know why.
Yep, it was so good I had it again today.
Viand downtown. Very reasonably priced and the dishes are superbly executed. Check it out!
The boots look awesome! I'm no country-boy but I'd wear a pair of those! haha
Almost sounds like an Indian Fry Bread like these:   2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 tablespoon baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening 1 cup milk Oil (for deep frying) Mix together dry ingredients. Cut in shortening and then add milk. Shape dough into a long cylinder and cut into 8 equal parts. Use flour to work the pieces into 6-inch tortillas. Fry in oil until golden brown. Top with taco fixings.
Are you looking for recipes? Techniques, videos, or community forums? There's a lot more to finding a site than just searching for "pastry - not bread."
I like water a lot but not enough to live by an ocean and deal with all those people. I'd prefer my own pond and/or near a large lake. I can see my hammock swinging now..
If you're talking about the one with Gordon Ramsey, then yes, I watch it. I think he's hilarious but I totally believe the show is scripted. I'm way too much of a pessimist to believe any reality show is real (except for COPS, I'm positive that's real).
So, are you asking for design ideas to better our commercial appliances? Are you the person that can make this wishes come true?