or Connect

Posts by komala

am a chef in charge of chicken filling for a snack called curry puff and recently a customer complained of a piece of bone in a curry puff brought by his son. Now most of our white boneless chicken meat piece are  cooked and pack into 2 kg pack by 5 packet into a cartoon box and shipped to us from a neighbour country. Once it is open up, our cook will run their eye through to see any matter like bone or skin remain. Never have we found any bone except ocassionally some...
I am a chef in charge of chicken filling for a snack called curry puff and recently a customer complained of a piece of bone in a curry puff brought by his son. Now most of our white boneless chicken meat piece are  cooked and pack into 2 kg pack by 5 packet into a cartoon box and shipped to us from a neighbour country. Once it is open up, our cook will run their eye through to see any matter like bone or skin remain. Never have we found any bone except ocassionally some...
Dear learned friends/chefs/educator, Any gadget to measure the relative humility/high and low humility of a particular surrounding?   Thanks you
What kind of chicken curry? it is coconut based or what?
I have seemed people using washine machine to spin vegetables water dry. 
Great picture BDL, thanks for sharing.I am salivating!!! 
Hi Chefedb, fortunate to know you here and certainly hope you guide us and share your rich experiences as and when the need arises. Take care and wish you good health.
1cm and 1.5 cm thick
Lets say if we get everythings right, now comes to the frying part of  pcs of pork, and i am going to cook it just right, what you think should be the idea read temperature? 
Thanks BDL for  sharing your experiences, could you tell the differences between weak and strong brines?