or Connect

Posts by maged

hi i am now at 360  and temperature drop 335 and its small batch not even frozen food just cold fries   how do you filter after every shift its built in option on your fryer if yes witch system are good for filtering i do it manually thanks
thanks chefbilly i will try and let you know thanks  
thanks for your reply yes i precook at 300 f for 6 minutes in small batches let it cool go to my fridge tell need it and cook at 350 tell get crispy i have candy thermometer and my precook fryer drop till 250 f in both of the restaurant do you think propane vs natural gas has an effect on this or it just my BTU Oslo i will try to fry at 375 wonder if it will effect my oil thanks sorry for my English i am french  
hi to all i have two restaurant same kind of potato same ways to precook my fries one work with 3 deep fryr 115 btu natrule gas and my fries are perfect costumer Kipp coming back for 2 place 2deep fryer 115 BTU propane i do precook on and fry master 100 BTU propane and the fries good but not to die for same potato same oil is mixed canola and shorting change oil weekly note 2ND store consume less oil compare to first one i assume because the volume of...