or Connect

Posts by RioChef

I worked in Aspen Co. for three years at a successful catering business. We closed down 6 weeks in the spring and 6 weeks in the fall. But, I worked 9am to 9pm+ every single day in the summer months. I never thought, at the time, that the hours were too long, since I loved the art of the work. I did mostly small dinner parties in high end mansions. We specialized in selling a 5 course sit-down dinner party with tray-pass hors and cordials. We occasionally did buffets...
   I worked in Aspen Co. for three years at a successful catering business. We closed down 6 weeks in the spring and 6 weeks in the fall. But, I worked 9am to 9pm+  every single day in the summer months. I never thought, at the time, that the hours were too long, since I loved the art of the work. I did mostly small dinner parties in high end mansions. We specialized in selling a 5 course sit-down dinner party with tray-pass hors and cordials. We occasionally did...
Hello all, I have been an Executive Chef in the Catering Business for 8 years. I look foreword in meeting chefs from all walks of life. In particular, I love to teach. So...................... Hello students !!   I look foreword to one day seeing that new TV show "American Caterer", should anyone decide to make it.