or Connect

Posts by calioutlaw323

i Think its MARUKI   http://www.marukai.com/index-e.html
I have an Interview tomorrow at a sushi restaurant for a kitchen helper. I don't have any experience in a professional kitchen. However i will start culinary school in May. I do know some safety and sanitation practices. My question is any suggestion to better prepare myself for the interview. I would like to hear some do's and don't. How should I dress business or in school uniform? Any other suggestion or anything u can think that would help.. Thank you
Hi, I am 26 years old, 27 in May and very passionate about food. I want to go to culinary school. I am currently looking to stage in a restaurant before going to school. My ultimate goal is to start my own catering business. I love cooking for family and friends and they love my cooking and have asked me to cater for birthday party's before. But I turned down, because i didn't think i was  ready for something like that. My goals to get a stage for a catering company ( to...
Im 26 years old and Im want to go to culinary school. I have no experience and thinking of volunteering @ a soup kitchen to get some, plus I want to get more involved in giving back to the community. I was looking into the The Culinary Institute of America A.S. Degree 21 months and The French Culinary Institute Diploma 6 months. I want to be a head chef one day and learn as much as possible from great chefs. I heard that you learn more through work then you do @ school....
Im 26 years old and Im want to go to culinary school. I have no experience and thinking of volunteering @ a soup kitchen to get some, plus I want to get more involved in giving back to the community. I was looking into the The Culinary Institute of America A.S. Degree 21 months and The French Culinary Institute Diploma 6 months. I want to be a head chef one day and learn as much as possible from great chefs. I heard that you learn more through work then you do @ school....