or Connect

Posts by GodsMichael

Hello Bor 'd' Laze LOL love the name.  I think he does it to make sure the bacon is fully cooked and crisp without over cooking the chicken, that is my best guess
I have a statement and a question.  being a chef is important to many of you, I understand, the years of work, but if someone has a God given gift for the culinary, and they can do everything a 15 year veteran can do, and might do it better, I see no reason that that person cannot be called a chef.  This does not diminish you or your talent, it takes nothing away from you in any shape form or fashion. If you are a great chef, you are a great Chef, and should not feel...
Commercial Kitchen for Rent in the greater Charlotte area opening soon.   looking for culinary entrepreneurs who need an incubator for their venture. Please call: 704-449-6760, 9AM until 5PM or feel free to leave a message after hours, or reply here in the forum.  
Commercial Kitchen for Rent in the greater Charlotte area opening soon.   looking for culinary entrepreneurs who need an incubator for their venture. Please call: 704-449-6760 9AM until 5PM or feel free to leave a message after hours, or reply here in the forum.
Greetings Redsonya, I hope you find joy is cooking.  Keep us up to date on your progress so we can celebrate your successes with you.  Much success
Thank you Nicko for your response.  I'm not sure why we stopped baking (it was a home based enterprise) we were at it a relatively short time.  We had some of the products on the food truck just outside the campus gate where I was employed.  The baked goods were really great,; brownies, blondies, chocolate chip walnut cookies, delicious oatmeal raisin walnut cookies, white chocolate macadamia, sweet potato pecan pie, cakes, pies, and confections.  This time we are aiming...
Thank You Ishbel for your kind words.  I've never been to Scotland, but from pictures I've seen it is a lush and beautiful. I'm sure it is an inspiration to you.  I pray your culinary journey is a great one.
Hello everyone!  My name is Michael Dennis, My lovely wife and my best friend, Jacqueline, are so blessed to find this site.  We live in Charlotte NC and we are making our second foray into the culinary world.  We once owned a baking business called "Le Boulanger Mieux.  I was amazed that ten years after we stopped baking people were still talking about our offerings.  We made brownies, blondies, cakes cookies, pies and confections. I was a lot of fun. We are...