or Connect

Posts by familymealsblog

Hi There. I have updated the recipe now, thanks for bringing that to my attention. The pesto sauce is stirred in at step 4. Call me a cheat but I use a terrific store bought basil pesto sauce in a jar. I have a similar recipe that has red chili with spaghetti too which is a lovely light dish. 
I cook this colorful, simple recipe at least every few weeks. Give it a try and let me know what you think:   Pesto Pasta with Prosciutto & Rocket     Ingredients (Serves 4)   Couple of handfuls of washed baby rocket (or baby spinach) 6 slices of prosciutto, roughly torn into matchbox size pieces 300g of fusilli pasta (or any other short pasta) 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes halved 3 tbsp of store bought pesto sauce 2 tbsp of pine...
Hi Beeswax,   Great purchase, I am sure you will get loads of enjoyment from it.   Try this delicious and super easy baked risotto recipe.   Baked Pumpkin & Pancetta Risotto (serves 2)   1 cup Arborio rice 2 1/2 cups chicken stock 30g butter 1 tbsp. small sage leaves 400g pumpkin, peeled and diced 6 thin slices of pancetta, coarsely chopped 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese Sea salt and cracked black pepper Extra grated parmesan to...
Easy - my scanpan saucepan set! They are a dream to cook with ...
When the last few slices and crusts of any loaf bread of bread become a little stale, I whiz them up in the food processer then store them in one cup servings in freezer bags in the fridge. It's great to have them on hand.