or Connect

Posts by KAYLINDA

Wondering if the cake you were looking for is a German Apple Cake? GERMAN APPLE CAKE   13X9X2 OR TWO LAYER   MIX TOGETHER: 2 CUPS FLOUR 2 CUPS SUGAR 2 TEASPOONS CINNAMON 1 TEASPOON SODA 1/2 TEASPOON SALT   ADD: 3 EGGS 1 CUP OIL 4 CUPS DICED APPLES 1 CUP CHOPPED PECANS 1 TEASPOON VANILLA MIXTURE WILL BE THICK   BAKE AT 350 FOR 45-60 MINUTES
We use our leftover meatloaf for "cabbage roll casserole". Just crumble it up and layer it with cooked cabbage and whatever sauce you use for cabbage rolls. You can top it with some mozzarella cheese.
I hope it's a temporary thing for you too. I lost my sense of smell 10 years ago. Except, maybe once a year since then, I will get a "short" smell of something. This year it was onion skins...and even though that is kind of a "dirty" smell...it was wonderful to me. I have bad allergys, and polyps in my nose. However, even after a sinus surgery several years back, the sense of smell didn't return. I truly do miss it....and you will too when your wife adds cleaning the...
CARAMELFROSTING-2 Here is one I use quite often. As icing is cooling...stir once in awhile. You will know when it gets to spreading consistency....then spread right away as it will set up quickly. If it starts to harden too much, you can microwave it about 30 seconds to soften it up again. Good luck, and I hope you like it!
CARAMELFROSTING CARAMELFROSTING-2 Two links to a couple recipes I use in case you don't have the time it takes to do the condensed milk.
Just wondering if you tried the brownies...and if they worked for you. Let me know!
We used to use the "yellow box". It was made by General Mills. It wasn't a bad product....however because of cost we make our own now.
Here's a recipe you might like...based on my item costs... about $ 2.30 per 13x9x2 pan. They are the fudgy rather than the cakey. Mix together and bake at 325 for about 30 minutes or until slighty crusty on top. 2 1/4 cups flour 4 eggs 2 cups sugar 1/2 cup cocoa 2 teaspoons vanilla 8 ounces softened margarine or butter Hope you like them as much as our customers do!
Hi...I have no idea what Yoshida style is...but here is the recipe our restaurant uses....hope it's what you're looking for. TERRIYAKISAUCE
Here's a link to our recipe. Hope you like it! BANANA