or Connect

Posts by ChefGemneye

hello everyone, thanks you for your comments, To answer your questions   @HRammes: i use a basic sheet pan. i use parchment & i also spray as well. Im not sure what kind of pan you use put a full size sheet pan works the best. This way you can cut the size round you need for your cake.   @Kadijah: No, i use a full size sheet pan or used for cupcakes. If using a 9x13 cake pan i would use a 3 or 4 and distribute the batter evenly when making a layered cake. Or you...
Wow! All of these views AND no comments, no feedback, no nothing. Amazing!! Thanks guys
***ALL NATURAL MADE FROM SCRATCH DOGGIIE TREATS***   Peanut Butter & Oats   1 cup all-purpose flour 1 cup whole-wheat flour 1 Tablespoon baking powder 1 cup creamy peanut butter 1 cup HOT water 1 cup of oats   1)preheat oven to 325 degrees 2) in mixer combine the flour, baking powder, and oats 3)add the peanut-butter 3)add the water 4)mix until dough forms 5)remove from bowl and knead for about 30 seconds to a minute 6)roll-out dough on...
pretty much ANY day! =)
@siduri: haha...yess  you can have his frosting! =O lol...you like simple cake. But sometimes you'll switch it up? ha...thats cool
@phatch: No i am not missing the term. But thank-you for pointing that out. I guess i will change the recipe to just a whipped eggs and sugar. =) works either way!
@phatch: thats okay...its delicious without any frosting. Especially when it comes straight from the oven. I love warm cake!!!   @berndy: of course  you can have ice cream...why wouldnt you!? and yess....u can just substitute the cocoa powder with additional flour. and any flavoring (vanilla, almond, coconut) is perfect for this type of cake. I sometimes use vanilla beans! yummm! =)
@zoebisch: that is a good question. Once the eggs/sugar are whipped and are a pale yellow and flffy. Turn the mixer down to low and add the flour a little at a time, just until all the flour in incorporated. I would remove from mixer and just fold in the mixture to get that last bit of flour that tends to get upside the bowls. Thank-you for reviewing it and let me know how it goes if you try it. =)
*Attention* This recipe is being shared to you by: the Winner of "Sweet Genius" season 2 "Plane Genius". Of course only on "Food Network®" This cake recipe is my absolute favorite. and yess it only has FIVE ingredients:   7 eggs 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1 1/4 cup flour 1/3 cup melted butter 1/4 cup cocoa powder   1) Whip eggs and sugar until fluffy. should be a light yellow almost pale 2) add flour 3) add cocoa powder 4) add melted butter 5) pour in greased pan(cake)...
Hi my name is Chefgemneye. I have only been in this industry going on 9 years now & I absolutely love my CAREER! I consider myself a Pastry Chef. Not only because I went to school & received an Associates Degree but because it is my PASSION. Throughout the years of growing through this establishment I've developed skills from not only pastries but culinary as well. I love the ability of being electic when it comes to cooking. Sweet & Savory go together better than people...