or Connect

Posts by ChefsAbroad

Hello Eduardo,   Student Chefs Abroad does place students in paid culinary and front of house internships with restaurant provided accommodations in the UK. This board has a policy against company advertising. I understand and appreciate their view point. I will send you a private message. Please look for my private message.   Thank you, Mara
There are fees to all programs. These fees are kept low. I do understand that not all students can afford to go. Thank you.
Hi Jess,   This really is an amazing opportunity to further your knowledge and skills while interning in an award winning restaurant in England. I sent you a private message. Please reply in private message back. I am looking forward to speaking with you.
Hi,   Please Private Message me your phone number and best day Thank you, Mara  
Hi Please send me an email at info@studentchefsabroad.com and include your phone number and best time to call you. I am looking forward to speaking with you! Mara
Student Chefs Abroad places culinary students and recent graduates in England's award winning kitchens for their externships/internships. This is a very exciting opportunity for students to learn a new cuisine culture, new techniques, and experience living abroad. The Visa that students use to go to England is good for up to six months. I customize the internship to meet your school's requirements including length of stay. Spring and Summer enrollment is now open. Please...
Hi! Student Chefs Abroad places culinary students and recent graduates in England's award winning kitchens for their externships/internships. This is a very exciting opportunity for students to learn a new cuisine culture, new techniques, and experience living abroad. The Visa that students get to go over is good for up to six months. I customize the internship to meet your school's requirements including length of stay. Spring and Summer enrollment is now open. Please...
Hello Edwin,   Sorry for the delay in responding. I was traveling through Wales and the internet was limited. I sent you a private message reply. I am looking forward to speaking with you!
Currently, I have a student enrolled in my externship program to England from Lincoln Tech. He will be going to England mid July and staying for six months. I placed him in a two rosette starred restaurant. There are many advantages to doing your externship abroad in England. Very importantly there is no language barrier! The participating restaurants that I work with specialize in “Modern British Cuisine” influenced by Mediterranean, French, Asian and Indian food and by...
Hello!   You are absolutely right, what you learn in school is a fantastic foundation and spring board. What you learn from an internship working in a restaurant kitchen takes your skills and knowledge to the next level! Learning from doing is always the best learning environment. You said in your post you graduated May of 2011, this presents a problem for the Visa to go to England. Graduates must start their internship before one year has passed. That is a Visa...