or Connect

Posts by WilliamAlbrecht

I'm inclined to agree with "all of the above, plus.." The craft is in the cooking itself, the artistry comes through in the plating. As far as "plus..," you could even go as far as to call a chef a scientist -- despite the negative feelings a lot of people have towards molecular gastronomy, even if it just comes down to a minor disdain for the term itself; it's science.    
Welcome! 
Hello and welcome! I've always been a big fan of the sweet side of the kitchen, but my forte lies on the savory side. Regardless, I still like to dabble in the pastries from time to time.. ;D
My brother graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Chicago last year.. he enjoyed it and had nothing but good things to say about their program. A lot of community colleges have good culinary programs as well, though. I go to a school in Springfield, MO.. they offer an Associates of Applied Science in Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management that has a solid reputation. Just a thought for other options to look into. It's cheaper and you get a lot of the same education (depending...
Welcome to ze boards.. and that's some truth right there. ^^
Welcome! 
..as if to say.... it's mandatory.    I kid, I kid.. hello and welcome to the boards!
Hello from one student to another! 
Welcome to the boards.
Welcome!