or Connect

Posts by cheflayne

I don't see why potatoes wouldn't work but since I usually serve it with rice, I probably go with butternut squash as a sub for the lentils.  You might be able to swing it with the pomegranate vinegar by using it to make a gastrique and subbing it in place of the pomegranate molasses; however pomegranate molasses is easy to make by reducing pomegranate juice with some additional sugar and lemon juice. 
Mualle is a great summer time dish. It is a Turkish eggplant and lentil stew with pomegranate molasses.
For croutons for a caesar salad, heat some oil over medium heat. Add some anchovies. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes until they break down. Add some garlic and cook briefly. Add your diced bread. Toss. Season with s&p. Finish in oven.

Are you thin slicing like sandwich meat or a thicker cut? How are you reheating? How many portions per service?
three ways that I have used it in the past: Moroccan carrot salad saffron rose ice cream rose hibiscus vinaigrette
I seem to get my best results when I use the mindset of getting people to work with me rather than for me by attempting to use influence and example, as opposed to authority. If that doesn't yield the results that I want, then I remind them that they do indeed work for me. If that doesn't sink in, then they don't work for me. 
LOL, I guess I misunderstood that you misunderstood. My apologies.
Confrontation even with good intentions is never easy but avoidance can lead to more disastrous results which many times cannot be mended.Sit down with her and tell her pretty much what you told us. Ask for her ideas, input, and help in rectifying the situation.
 is that Mike9 absolutely loathes the way butchers and or meat cutters, in the area in which he lives, process pork neck for sale.