or Connect

Posts by cheflayne

Finally, I can now chime in without any concern of derailing the thread. No I have not used jojoba oil on my cutting boards.
Soak some cotton balls in peppermint oil and scatter them around them by the plants.
lamb mahshi for the filling and labneh for the sauce
How do we know it's just not a real small grill, kinda like an Easy-Bake Oven    
 Yeah I like their stuff, like you said fun. Kinda remind me of Madnesshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-uyWAe0NhQ
 I am going to have to disagree and don't believe that for a second. ψ(`Д´)ψ  Muahahahahahaha!!!
  Grilled mole chicken with grilled spice rubbed carrots, grilled glazed yams, and a romaine salad.   First I separately toasted negro chile pods, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and black pepper. Then I ground them along with some sumac and turmeric.   I saved some to season my carrots before grilling. The rest went into my mole which also included onion, garlic, toasted sesame seeds and pepitas, dark chocolate, peanut butter, vegie stock, oj, raisins, chipotles in...
Do you have a patio, porch, balcony, etc? Do you have 2 cast iron skillets? If so, heat both up dry. Oil your steaks. Take first pan and steaks outside. Put steaks in pan and sear. While that is happening go back inside and get second pan. Bring outside and flip your steaks and sear in second pan. Third pan would be great for final cooking, if not reheat first pan while second side searing is going on.
They are also similar to tenderloin in weight and configuration, They weigh 8-10#. I would marinate whole, grill whole, finish in oven, rest , slice, hotel pan, sauce, put on buffet line.