or Connect

Posts by cheflayne

Yes that is correct. When I went it was a privately owned school started by Danielle Carlisle. I'll leave it at that
I was a fourth year architecture student when I decided that it wasn't quite the major for me. I decided to take a break from school until I decided what I wanted to do with my life. I decided to go backpacking in the Rocky Mountain National Park and took a job as dishwasher for room and board. That first job turned into 10 years real quick. They were spent predominately in the FOH even though I started as a dishwasher, From that position, I moved into prep cook. After...
Put your orders together a day in advance. Then call the reps and ask them prices. It certainly doesn't hurt to let them know that you are comparative shopping. Amazing what can happen with prices if you do that.
I have had my waterstones for a few years now and they are nowhere near worn out. I use them once a week. I keep them flat with a piece of drywall screen that cost me £1. My last set of stones lasted 25 years and only had to be replaced because they were stolen. You mentioned being on a budget and I can certainly appreciate that. I dont believe in spending money frivously even if not on a budget. I scrimp on my work clothes, chef pants bought for £6, but not on my tools....
Like anything, with practice a person gets faster. I sharpen my knife once a week on stones. Takes me about two minutes.
Why do automobile makers produce cars that will go twice the legal speed limit?
Your gender may have something to do with the issues that you are experiencing. Your gender may not have anything to do with the issues that you are experiencing.   I would imagine the core of the issues is not your gender, but rather your newness in the position. The crew is testing the boundaries, as people have a tendency to do.   Do your part to make sure that gender doesn't enter into the equation by becoming a boss. This doesn't mean you have to be a kitchen...
Man, I must type way slow. I swear there was nothing there when I started LOL.
1.28 oz
Hey there is nothing wrong with old! Some of my best friends are old. I have even been accused of resembling that sentiment myself. One of my cars is 46 years old. The other is 42 years old. I don't drive them everyday (the motorcycle is too much fun so it gets most of my attention), but when I do, I enjoy them. Let's hear it for old!