or Connect

Posts by MichaelGA

Well - as long as the winter seemed to last it sure left amazingly fast.   I'm not quite ready to plant anything ... frost is still in the ground... but at least I can see the soil!     Going to get some onion bulbs and spinach seeds, swiss chard and kale on Saturday.  Might be a bit early but as soon as the frost is out of the soil they'll be going in.   Maybe another week or so if temps hold up.    
Aloo Matar - very darned tasty... although I'd rather leave out the paneer rather than use cottage cheese, not really the same in my mind - but I haven't tried it, so maybe I should and shut up. 
 Except on the places you never thought you should have hair...wtf
Darn !     I wish I had that problem.... love game and hardly ever get time to go get any.  Maybe when I'm really-fully retired, hopefully I can still get out then.
If you're into the molecular gastronomy thing you could butterfly the breast and then use TG to put it back together with a nice ribbon of pork belly in the middle.   It would be easier than the needles or larding the traditional way and would still slice nicely.

Here's one you probably might maybe remember,  It's a cover but much better than the original.     Hold Tight is an Original ... that many love but have never heard:     here is just good...     Hope someone likes em...  
Holy-Shit.. thansk for the second video... I didn't care for the first one much.   The second one ... oh wow!   Never heard of him... now sad to hear he's gone...time really is fleeting!   . . . . .  .   .    .   I think I'm going to stay home ... spend the day play/dancing with my daughter - world be dammed. Hallelujah !   (way better than Cohen's)