or Connect

Posts by MichaelGA

Anyone that I hire / accept in my kitchen is already assumed to have no experience. They have never worked in 'my' kitchen so they can not have any experience.
ROFL - nice one TF!
Congrats!   Sounds like a well executed plan.  I wish you much more continued success with your new endevour.    New concepts and new places are always such a rush.  You never actually feel the moment until it's all over and the dust has settled.   I'm also in a bit of a transition and will likely (hopefully) become the head care-taker, chef, and chief bottle washer at a privately owned fishing lodge.  Right now I'm working there as Jack-of-All trades to get the hang...
Here is a new one that has that 'old' feel to it.   Caution might make you break out in ...       Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Man on Fire
You are either the Chef or you are not.   There are many things that a Chef might or might not do... the secret is ...  If the Chef is not doing them, they are telling someone else to do it for them.
... umm    It's not a state   Nova Scotia is a province  ...
did  you even read the original post ... seriously...
Well - as long as the winter seemed to last it sure left amazingly fast.   I'm not quite ready to plant anything ... frost is still in the ground... but at least I can see the soil!     Going to get some onion bulbs and spinach seeds, swiss chard and kale on Saturday.  Might be a bit early but as soon as the frost is out of the soil they'll be going in.   Maybe another week or so if temps hold up.    
Aloo Matar - very darned tasty... although I'd rather leave out the paneer rather than use cottage cheese, not really the same in my mind - but I haven't tried it, so maybe I should and shut up. 
 Except on the places you never thought you should have hair...wtf