Posts by Meezenplaz

I would think several times more. Arent they less on materials cost, and quite a bit less labor intesive?
I have made hundreds of chicken cordon bleu in a commercial environment. I always bake them in the oven to 160F. The breading comes out beautiful. I use Guere cheese or swiss, Black Forest ham, spinach leaves and a strip of roasted red pepper in the middle, for striking presentation. The way I keep the chicken breast from drying out...I make a glaze out of dejon mustard and white wine, I slather on the inside of the chicken breast. (I only bread one side) The end...
He's slow as cold molasses. I've worked with guys like that. Friday and Saturday rush, he'd be in the weeds in a minute flat and, having no brain, he wouldn't even realize it.   I'll see if I can work you into the slow grave shift...weekday afternoons maybe.... otherwise, I'm gonna have to let you go, FLIPPY.  Nothing personal.
Agreed, we need to know what kind of dips before we can advise you at all on this.
I personally don't see how walking in and grabbing your own stuff can be logically interpreted as a resignation. They aren't scheduling you. Therefore not paying you. Stands to reason that in the meantime you need to eat, so would find at least temporary work elsewhere. And you need your stuff. It would also allow you to get a feel for the attitudes. "I left a few things in my locker." "Are you quitting?" "No, I'm getting some things I need from my locker." I...
Usually plate the protein or main and build the sides around it. Well thats a conventional plating, but likeJimyra says it dpends on the dish as well. Why you ask--you getting complaints of uneven temperatures?
IMHO induction is far superior to traditional electric. And safer to use.
Agree Billy, and not only does the sour cream help preserve the eggs for service, but when used judiciously (and covertly) really improves taste and texture. People will always ask about your secret ingredient that makes your eggs sooo creamy and taste so good. Also agree pancakes are the worst. Thing about french toast, it has to be fairly well cooked to light brown, and you cant cover it with stretch, or even a tight chaffer lid...cuz it gets soggy pretty fast. Needs...
Im sensing a lack of breakfast starches in there. Mini-muffins Cottage potatoes Mini-breakfast burritos Spinach and creme cheese frittata
N.P.W., some confusing features in here. And dont know if it said, but you can easily check the source of your rep points, both at the post, and in your personal profile page.