Posts by Meezenplaz

Usually plate the protein or main and build the sides around it. Well thats a conventional plating, but likeJimyra says it dpends on the dish as well. Why you ask--you getting complaints of uneven temperatures?
IMHO induction is far superior to traditional electric. And safer to use.
Agree Billy, and not only does the sour cream help preserve the eggs for service, but when used judiciously (and covertly) really improves taste and texture. People will always ask about your secret ingredient that makes your eggs sooo creamy and taste so good. Also agree pancakes are the worst. Thing about french toast, it has to be fairly well cooked to light brown, and you cant cover it with stretch, or even a tight chaffer lid...cuz it gets soggy pretty fast. Needs...
Im sensing a lack of breakfast starches in there. Mini-muffins Cottage potatoes Mini-breakfast burritos Spinach and creme cheese frittata
N.P.W., some confusing features in here. And dont know if it said, but you can easily check the source of your rep points, both at the post, and in your personal profile page.
Where are you cooking the food? Are you transporting it to the party? Are you a licensed caterer?
http://www.cheftalk.com/t/77461/announcing-the-new-cheftalk-com-reputation-system http://www.cheftalk.com/t/60565/updates-to-forum-subscriptions-cool-feature
What you will find, should you follow Jimyras advice and read some of hundreds of threads and postsregarding catering pricing, is that you MUST plug in your own numbers--no one can do this for you.  Sit down with pad and paper and list out your food cost, (and like Chef Billy, I think 10.00 sounds high,I can feed 150 steak and chicken with 2 starches for much less than that too)followed by all other expenses; fixed costs, rentals, variable costs (what youre providing) your...
Its all about taste and preference. And saturation...I ate a lot of Hambuger Helper as a teen, now I wont touch the stuff. Same with balogna too many school sandwhiches, cuz balongna is cheap, now I cant stand the sight of it.
Well yeah, I certainly hope it's not still marinading all this time!