or Connect

Posts by plainv70

Hi Aaron, consider finishing school while you are still at it. If you leave, you will lose whatever momentum you have. It will be more difficult to start up again and finish your degree--you already have the lion's share of it done; you're going downhill. It may feel like it's a long way off at the moment, but, looking back, it will appear shorter and shorter; life is like that.   Additionally, if you have any aspirations of doing something that requires a degree,...
King Arthur contracts with the major flour mills to make product for them; as far as I know they do not operate their own mills. While their specifications may be different for some of the products, they are being made on the same equipment. These same mills regularly supply very large customers who demand high and consistent quality product; their track records speak for themselves.   I've used King Arthur flours and many other companies's products. On a protein for...
I have a KAI AB5225 4000ST Gyuto sitting in front of me.   I measured the following: Spine thickness at the heel 2.31mm; 1" from the tip 1.65mm Length on edge 240mm Overall length 370mm Weight 226g Blade width at bolster 48.4mm   By comparison, the measurements (posted elsewhere on the web) for a Fujiwara FKS, a respected entry level 240mm Gyuto, are   Spine Thickness at heel 2.2mm Length on edge 240mm Overall Length 370mm Weight...