or Connect

Posts by Ashwin Chiramel

Well its good to know that i wont be the only one lost in translation! n for those of you waiting to get the acceptance letter in a hard copy , don't worry mine took a lot of time too, was beginning to worry it wasn gonna come at all. and aiddee thanks for starting the fb page, i checked out mashavs blog , loads of info on ferrandi n some general info on the life n restaurants to check out, has anyone started on their visa procedures ?  
hi guys ive been accepted to ferrandi for the sept 2012  batch too for the intensive cuisine program, got the acceptance letter a month ago , applying for visas now ....... very very excited , n yea i joined aiddee's fb group, would like to get to know yall better before actually getting there, n yes hows everyones french ? cos mines so - so 
hi guys ive been accepted to ferrandi for the sept 2012  batch too for the intensive cuisine program, got the acceptance letter a month ago , applying for visas now ....... very very excited , n yea i joined aiddee's fb group, would like to get to know yall better before actually getting there, n yes hows everyones french ? cos mines so - so