or Connect

Posts by gonefishin

Hi Nicko, I understand what you're saying about the three star restaurants and agree that it should encompass the total dining experience.   Having never eaten at any Michelin Star restaurants in Europe, I do not have anything to compare to the US counterparts.     Eat well!   Dan
   Hi Nicko!     Thanks for your well thought out post, I enjoyed reading it.        I haven't been to Europe to have the pleasure of eating in any of their restaurants.  But I have been eating at some nice restaurants here, in the US.  Most of the places have been in the Chicago area and some have received Michelin star(s).  I still haven't found one to reach the level of excellence that La Francais has...not one.  You bring up many valid points regarding a fine...
   I can't wait to hear about your progress!  Please keep us updated!
Thanks Kaneohegirlinaz :)
      Hi IceMan!      There is certainly nothing wrong with Hebrew National HotDogs, I just think Best's Kosher HotDogs had way more flavor...while keeping the grind, texture and overall flavor of a hotdog.
   Thank goodness I'll be heading down to NoLa again :)  It's been too long!  This time I'll be driving going through Beale Street then over to NoLa.     Can't wait!   Dan
       My preference is for an all beef hotdog.  I was always a big fan of Best's Kosher Hot Dogs, but they're no more.  I really don't think Hebrew National is a fitting replacement, Nathan's are okay...but not great.  I was really excited when I found the Boar's Head Beef franks, they were decent...better than Hebrew National...but not Best's better.  Pork dogs can be good too, but I do prefer all beef.       Toppings?  Oh, anything but raw onions (stomach cannot go...
   It's good to also remember that there is nothing lucky about a "Lucky Dog"     Sign me up for being a fan of all beef Hotdogs!   Dan
      Hello Jaypee357!        So you are planning a business and have no idea what ingredients are in the product or how the product is made?      I would suggest refining your business to include the items you already know about.     Good Luck!  Dan
   Hi Eastshores!      What's the goal of trying ravioli this way?     Are you looking for something crisp, flaky...unlike boiled pasta dough?  Or are you just trying to find a way to do something new?       If you describe what your vision is, it may help you get there faster.      Have fun! Dan