or Connect

Posts by Marip

I would like to make a Baily's Irish Cream cake but not sure if I should buy the Original or the Vanilla Cinnamon Bailey's.  The recipes online just says use Bailey's Irish Cream.  Are they referring to the original?
I didn't make them.  I'm going to wait till I can buy the all purpose flour.  I didn't want to waste ingredients especially the chocolate chips if the cookies didn't turn out too good.  My cake flour and bread flour I'll just use what it's intended for.  
Does anyone know what the shelf life is with white cooking wine?  Does it need to be refrigerated?
I do have bread flour.
I'm out of all purpose flour.  Could I use cake flour instead to make chocolate chip cookies?
What breads did you make with the all purpose flour?  I was thinking of making white bread in my bread maker with the all purpose flour.
Instead of using bread flour to make breads can all purpose flour be used instead?
Does anyone know the brand of the enamel interior cast iron pot America's Test Kitchen uses on their show?  Are they easy to clean and do they get stains?
Does anyone know what Peruvian Baba is.  I've been checking out some baking cookbooks online and there's a recipe for Pereuvian Baba.
I need help in finding a liquid glass measuring cup that includes the 1/8 of a cup.  Anyone know where I can buy one either online or at the retail stores?