or Connect

Posts by ChefZoneAU

to clarify or not to clarify ? lol
BS..... we tried this with a 6kg slab of sirloin with plenty of cap fat attached and while the orange absorbed fat, it certainly didn't to the extent described by Luis J's friend.   hope this helps :)
In spain at the marina I've often seen fishermen place the octopus into strong bags and smack them on a hard surface 5-10 times. Im very inquisitive so I asked what they were doing ?   They answered that you beat the fresh octopus until a foam is produced and the roll them vigorously almost like washing clothes by hand on a washing board. This breaks down the tissues in the flesh and is a traditional way of tenderising octopus before Braising or Char Grilling....
Quay has some of Sydney’s most spectacular views, sweeping from the Opera House to the Harbour Bridge. The food created by chef Peter Gilmore is equally awe-inspiring. http://www.quay.com.au/
BDL= crazy cat , thats a mean breakfast !
yummo !
cheers mjb
Thats sounds great, ham or ham bones ? or both :)
    Ingredients 500g Kangaroo Fillets 4 Large Potatoes 8 Baby or 4 Medium Beetroot 2 tbsp of Oil 1 Clove Garlic ( crushed ) 1 tbsp of Butter ¼ cup of Milk Pinch of Salt 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper Method Roast the beetroot by wrapping in foil and placing in a medium oven for about an hour (test with skewer). Unwrap and allow to cool, peel and halve. Marinate kangaroo fillets in oil, pepper and a pinch of salt (salt...
Im a purist and I say if its good don't change it , I also say if your Hollandaise recipe has less or more ingredients than the recipe below Its simply not Hollandaise :)     HOLLANDAISE RECIPE FROM 1903 Escoffier Le Guide Culinaire   Hollandaise is made by simultaneously whisking and heating egg yolks, lemon juice, and a little water and then slowly blending in butter until a creamy and rich sauce is produced.  It is seasoned with salt and sometimes black or...