or Connect

Posts by tashap

After having completing a cooking Foundation at « The New School of Cooking » in Culver City, I decided to further my education and am just finishing my core program of Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu in Hollywood. I am highly motivated and love to cook which is why I am transitioning to cooking/catering as a second career. I have studied French since I was in high school and lived in Strasubourg as a student and in Paris and Cannes for work in the marketing/PR...
After having completing a cooking Foundation at « The New School of Cooking » in Culver City, I decided to further my education and am just finishing my core program of Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu in Hollywood. I am highly motivated and love to cook which is why I am transitioning to cooking/catering as a second career. I have studied French since I was in high school and lived in Strasubourg as a student and in Paris and Cannes for work in the marketing/PR field....
After having completing a cooking Foundation at « The New School of Cooking » in Culver City, I decided to further my education and am just finishing my core program of Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu in Hollywood. I am highly motivated and love to cook which is why I am transitioning to cooking/catering as a second career. I have studied French since I was in high school and lived in Strasubourg as a student and in Paris and Cannes for work in the marketing/PR field....