or Connect

Posts by StipCarters

Knife is sold. Remaining are the two Cal-One pans!
Thanks for the help!
Up for sale are two Calphalon One 10" frying pans and one Calphalon Katana 5-1/2 in. VG-1 steel serrated utility knife. I bought these items to be gifts, but am no longer in need for them. I would like to part with them so I can upgrade my current knife set.   Calphalon One 10" frying pan Background Info Calphalon One is a discontinued line from Calphalon, and was very popular for its Infused Anodized nonstick surface, which sears meat like a traditional...
Up for sale are two Calphalon One 10" frying pans and one Calphalon Katana 5-1/2 in. VG-1 steel serrated utility knife. I bought these items to be gifts, but am no longer in need for them. I would like to part with them so I can upgrade my current knife set.   Calphalon One 10" frying pan Background Info Calphalon One is a discontinued line from Calphalon, and was very popular for its Infused Anodized nonstick surface, which sears meat like a traditional...
Hey guys, I had a quick question about selling kitchen equipment on this site.   I have a few items I've been wanting to part with so I can upgrade my knife set. I know the guidelines of the site indicate that selling is not allowed, but there seems to be an active forum here for selling kitchen items.   I am blocked from selling on the forum whenever I hit 'post' over there. Is there a way I can sell if I get permission from an admin, or is this a...
All needed supplies being at the classes already. A knife roll if that's how you.
Good job man, for trying your best and learning from the experience. I bet it didn't suck half as much as you said it did, and you're probably more motivated to cook now. Whatever comes next will be even better. Keep cookin'!
So it's been a half year since you got the knife, how is it performing? I have the same brand 8in. chef knife, and it's a dull knife, but easy to use and pretty nicely balanced. Easy on the eyes too, as it's identical to the Sabatier Provence.
I always like checking amazon and half before I make a decision to buy something, there's often a much lower offer on one of the sites. I wasn't aware of the notification system on half though, that's really cool!