or Connect

Posts by Confused

Im currently studying International Restaurant Management at Le Cordon Bleu, I am planning to take a semester off and go to NYC and study at a culinary college and then come back and finish the remaining 1 year and half of my degree, I have been accepted into the French Culinary Institute, for the Class Culinary Course.    Im really confused as to -    1. Would this 6 month course teach me all the basics of cooking ?  2. Should I wait for my course and apply...
ok . any one else for advice ? :)
Yes chef, once I get through a culinary school I do plan to intern at ay cost for at least the next 10 year before starting my own thing.. I know what you mean.. I work in hospitality business not back of house but have a fair bit of understanding.. and im very passionate about learning each and every aspect of cooking.   Chef what I want to ask is that which college would you suggest ? FCI even though fast shall cover all the basics? 
Im currently studying International Restaurant Management at Le Cordon Bleu, I am planning to take a semester off and go to NYC and study at a culinary college and then come back and finish the remaining 1 year and half of my degree, I have been accepted into the French Culinary Institute, for the Class Culinary Course.    Im really confused as to -    1. Would this 6 month course teach me all the basics of cooking ?  2. Should I wait for my course and apply...