or Connect

Posts by futurePOTUS

I see, I will check it first to see if it's a bit off. 
Thank you all for the responses.They all sounded so good but in the end I believe I will go with asparagus and zucchini sauteed in butter and garlic topped with parmesan.  And to be honest I did not even think of a salad or a dessert but now that it has be mentioned I think a ceasar salad would be perfect. I have never been a dessert person so I a at a complete loss in that department. --Sorry for all my lack of knowledge, my girlfriend ALWAYS cooks for me and I want to...
Going to be making dinner braised short ribs, mashed potatoes and side to be named later (see my post in the Food & Cooking Questions and Discussion section) I would like to add a nice red wine to the meal but really not knowledgeable when it comes to pairing wines and dishes. Does anybody have suggestions? Would a cabernet sauvignon be acceptable?     I was also thinking of adding some of the wine into the cooking of the short ribs so my additional questions are: 1)...
I'm going to be making braised short ribs and mashed potatoes for dinner and was wondering if a veggie side would be too much or just right? The short rib recipe calls for some carrot and cipollini onions so those are out but I can't quite figure what would be a good addition. It doesn't have to a vegetable so any useful suggestion will certainly be appreciated.   Recipes to be...