or Connect

Posts by Cream Puff

Sorry for the delayed response.  I never received notification for these comments!     Mimi:  Yes, I've looked into the Cottage Law!  Unfortunately, it's for direct-to-consumer sales and my traffic is partly wholesale.  I've also out-growing my private kitchen and need a facility that has room for a small team.    Chefsearcher: Inglewood is a bit out of the way since most my clients are in the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area but I'll definitely keep you in...
Hello chefs!  I'm a baker specialized in custom decorated cookies and cakes.  Looking for a commercial kitchen to rent or share monthly.  Ideally a location that will allow me to store ingredients and supplies.  Must have commercial grade mixers!  Open to month-to-month to help me get through the holidays or a long-term arrangement.   Please let me know if you have a facility and your rates!   Thanks!
Hello Chefs!   I'm starting an online cookie business and need a commercial kitchen for rent, several hours 1-2 days a week for now.  Being a decorative cookie baker/designer, my volume is low and cannot support the usual ~$20/hr commercial fees.  I'm purely searching for space to meet health requirements.   Does anyone have a commercial kitchen to share or know of a restaurant, community center, school, etc looking to make a little extra money?  I am...
Hello Chefs!   I'm starting an online cookie business and need a commercial kitchen for rent, several hours 1-2 days a week for now.  Being a decorative cookie baker/designer, my volume is low and cannot support the usual ~$20/hr commercial fees.  I'm purely searching for space to meet health requirements.   Does anyone know of an alternative?  Do churches or community centers have commercial kitchens?  Or perhaps someone knows or has a restaurant/bakery looking...