or Connect

Posts by hanna216

That's precisely my dilemma however Ive been feeling like a super strong foundation of skills at this point in my career would matter much more than a celebrity chefs name on my resume. But it's also been hard for me to not think that perhaps I'm wrong in this regard.
I've been getting that feeling and have really been leaning towards B - I just don't want it to bite me in the a$$.  I feel like the name and reputation of the chef and restaurant along with the learning and being in a kitchen that gears more towards modern gastronomy might help in the long run but B is an opportunity for me to really set some solid foundations for the rest of my career.
I'm green.  Experience in Pastry but green. I've worked in restaurants for the past decade but just recently started my descent into the culinary field on my way to one day become a great Chef.   So I've been interviewing at various restaurants and this is the dilemma I'm faced with.   2 Job offers.   Restaurant A & B - BOTH: busy. well seasoned executive chefs.  great food.  high standards. similar pay.   Restaurant A: The executive chef is...
I'm green.  Experience in Pastry but green. I've worked in restaurants for the past decade but just recently started my descent into the culinary field on my way to one day become a great Chef.   So I've been interviewing at various restaurants and this is the dilemma I'm faced with.   2 Job offers.   Restaurant A & B - BOTH: busy. well seasoned executive chefs.  great food.  high standards. similar pay.   Restaurant A: The executive chef is...