Posts by Lagom

Ok. I'm getting nothing from a quick google. When you said maintenance I'm figuring you mean the school maintenance person. By rational tech was it an in person service or phone? When I was still in the usa I found the best( figuratively speaking) service people were AFS. Your oven is old but I've used older without issues. I guarantee that if the software is 2011 then it need updated. The oven sounds like something is reading the fan motor overheating and tripping a...
What model? How old is it? It does sound like it could be a software problem, however, why doesn't the tech update it? Or if it's a glitch in the update the revert back to original factory settings. Also a door seal leak isn't software problems, try spraying the retractable latch with wd40 and see if it extends any farther. Had the same problem a long time ago and it was the knobb sticking.
Bumped into an old buddy in Madrid today, ate some of his cousins leg layer in the evening. I'm the one with glasses 😃 My buddy's family.
When you add cold stock you inhibit the cooking process thus taking longer to finish your risotto, also imho. it affects the texture of the risotto by making it a bit grainy. By adding hot stock you eliminate these issues. Hopefully that helps.
Had a long day working in the garden today and it wasn't warm or still so went for a dish my wife's mormor made for me my first trip to Sweden many years ago, she was an old dame from near Emmaboda in SmÄland, southern Sweden, she called it " pigs under the roof " true husmanskost with boiled potatos.
To add to the vÀsterbotten ost ideas, this morning I made mannagyrngröt, kinda like cream of wheat, and added vÀsterbotten ost and normandy butter. Umami bomb indeed.
Mazel tov @chefross Shared many a seder back home in the usa. I always did a flourless chocolate cake for my part. I make a wicked prune kugel too. âœĄïž
I had a bakey/cafe for several years. I supplied numerous cafes, lunch restaurants, kiosks and local owned grocery stores baked products daily delivered. I also did to order event/wedding cakes and the likes for caterers and private people as well as supplying my own retail bakery and the cafe section that served a set menu lunch and and fika/coffee. The wholesale aspect of the business did and still does provide a big part of the revenue and profit. The new owners do ...
Easter is coming next week so I'll be making some sill and gubbröra. It is definitely an important part of the Easter dinner here in Sweden. Meatballs too😎
Thought if you were close we could meet up for a fika some afternoon. I don't get to the east coast to often but if you happen into the gbh area let me know we can have lunch on Linnégatan, i know some nice places, or we can go to Lars Mannerström's old place for some awsome fish.