or Connect

Posts by laurenlulu

I'm not sure what that is but before proofing my sticky buns I mix corn syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and pecans and put in the bottom of a pan before topping with the dough swirls
It's great with cinnamon on pork (as is apple juice concentrate) or with ribs,etc that use a 5 spice rub Lauren, cinnamon surprised me.  What, when, where, why, how?  (ok, you don't need to explain how  ) [/quote]
I don't use honey or molasses, I like brown sugar.. I use tomato sauce or ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, onion, chili powder, liq smoke and sometimes a touch of cinnamon depending on what I'm using it on
Or instead of bruschetta do a take on it like melted cheese in crostini and top with shredded buffalo chicken or bacon, shredded lettuce and small diced tomato
The chicken noodle soup has vegetables in it! -mirepoix- Chicken Noodle is supposed to be as it says, chicken and noodles!
Separating the yolks from the albumen and making a meringue to fold in helps tremendously. It provides structure so the cakes are not so dense. Also believe it or not, adding SF pudding powder helps too. If selling be wary of calling things sugar free as opposed to no sugar added, lots of items naturally have sugar in them such as the milk added to cake batter
Oh to have a metabolism.. Unfortunately I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum, constantly freezing even when I'm nonstop moving, so much so that going into the walkin makes my teeth chatter. Also not very professional though like you, can't help it. I've worked with a few men who sweat and it didn't bother me as long as they didn't drip near the food and washed their hands after changing their cap.
I worked too, another glorious nonstop 12 hour day
Where is it located?
Mimi, cranberries would make it incredible!