or Connect

Posts by laurenlulu

What?? Through which purveyor?
How do you get beef so cheap? Here even top round through sysco is 250 dollars for two 22-23 pounders with a fat cap
Speaking of ramen a friend made a salad with broccoli slaw, crushed ramen with the oriental seasoning packet and cider vineger, surprisingly good!
An easy way to do it is to pour caramel onto a silpat and when mostly cooled pipe a line of ganache near the edge and roll then slice into pieces when completely room temp.
Not sure how you're baking them.. I bake at 425 for 15 minutes then turn it down to 250 for another 15 or 20 until they are somewhat dehydrated and firm. Then I cut a hole in the bottom and lay them on their side to cool, let's the interior steam escape so that they don't get soggy quickly.
Less butter
Is, not us, mistype
It us but it sounds like you understand the science. There's no need to refrigerate the dough, simply let rise after you assemble your monkey bread. As long as your water isn't too hot it'll turn out great! I love that you don't give up Many people get discouraged so easily when it comes to baking.
HA! That's hilarious! Teamfat I haven't tried a fresh olive, are they horrid too?
OT but speaking of things that should or should not be eaten.. I love nuts and after seeing so many squirrels stuffing their cheeks with acorns I had to try one. I peeled off the outer shell and it loomed kinda macadamia-ish. OMG HORRIBLY BITTER awful awful, worst thing I've ever tasted. Stupid squirrels.