or Connect

Posts by laurenlulu

Your English is fantastic! Welcome I have a soft spot for pastry, its what I got into the business doing and my love is there. I look forward to hearing your ideas and perspective.
Its for a new restaurant that opens in a week so we have no idea how many covers to expect.. I work in a retirement community now so my numbers there are fairly consistent and excess gets saved for OBrien or home fries. Thank you for sharing your experiences
How do we prevent a potato that has been baked then held from firming up and losing its fluffiness? Are russets the best for this (because of the high starch content) or is there a better variety for this use? Thank you for your help.   Lauren
Mix with whipped butter and top vegetables or steak
They can absolutely be made with bread flour, the amount of oil added determines the softness
LOVE D'Artagnan products! L O V E
If its a dream and will make you happy, do it. Joy cannot be under emphasized, it keeps me going thru the hard times. Have a second income backup plan though, the pay is not there for most
I would brush the tops with bourbon or a bourbon simple syrup instead of baking it in, more flavor impact. In the frosting as mentioned above is good as well.
Hard to say without seeing your menu but having a way to utilize leftovers is essential as well as cross using ingredients like fresh basil for margherita pizza can be made into pesto for a sub when it starts to turn
HA!