or Connect

Posts by laurenlulu

In the summertime when we go berry picking it's strawberry pecan spinach salad but I love those mile long salad bars too, normally I skip the lettuce and get stuffed olives, pickled beets, sunflower seeds, bacon, onion, egg, heirloom tomato.. oh god so good with my blue cheese on the side
Forgot to add that I also really enjoy a simple sorbet like mango or strawberry swimming in champagne. As kids my mom used to give that to us so I guess there's some nostalgia associated
Thyme, a coconut crust is my favorite way to eat key lime pie. I know it's adulterated but tastes so dang good. I like to put a little tequila in it too sometimes for a margarita pie. Yours sounds divine!
Just curious, why did you choose this path not knowing what goal you wanted to reach?
Cake Couture or some variation?
Maxie B's in Greensboro? If so, your cakes are delicious!
I prefer black, only flour and powdered sugar show on them. I disagree that black is impractical in a professional kitchen, if I can go between the dining room and kitchen without needing to change it saves me time.
Graham cracker crust,layer of ganache (microwave chips with cream or condensed milk), top with thick ed chocolate pudding mixed with whipped topping.. that makes a mock mousse topping. Or mix powdered sugar and peanut butter then fold in whipped topping for a choc pbutter pie
I understand that learning is how you learn If he/she wants to, he/she can have at it.. What vote do I get? Was merely saying that it was a trend that I hoped had died. Nothing more.
HA! Thanks for letting me play