or Connect

Posts by necigrad02

I am in need of a little guidance...I am having issues regarding our E7 machine...I'm getting a few different error messages on the touch screens when servers ring in tickets.  There seems to be no common demoninator.  It happens very randomly, on different food items on different servers from different stations etc etc...I'm no computer guy, I'm the chef...I know the bare mininum that is putting in new menu items etc etc...   We have 2 printers that we use...the...
Two of the best back in the 90's were world class cuisine and Great Chefs on discovery....real restaurants...
Top Chef- real talent, less drama Chopped- fun to see people try to pull something together quickly F-word- ramsays england show bbc avec eric- eric ripert from La Bernadin in NYC...one of best
Thanks to those who say "if you know what your doing you wouldn't have to ask this question"....first class response...   I did a rough sketch of financials etc etc...the restaurant is  true turn key...needs nothing, I would change the paintg scheme and plateware/silver ware...but that stuff wouldn't need to be done...   The rent is relatively low for the area...and of course that was taken into account as well as fixed costs and non fixed costs....   I know...
Ok, I have come across my dream or at least so I think...I have plenty of experience and know what it takes to run/own a restaurant.  There is a 28-30 seat restaurant that can be had for pretty cheap...It' s in a high end town and I'm curious....with myself doing 75% of the work, paying a dishwasher or 2, another line cook part time and servers/bus/hostess....if this set up could pull in 350k-400k would it be worth it??   The menu would range from 1st course- $8-17$...