or Connect

Posts by Sarah Bering

I wanted to get a 4yr degree b/c i want to own my own restaurant, that is my end goal and let's be honest a 4yr degree sounds pretty nice to an employer.  As far as FOH or BOH I've done both, I'm always pushed to FOH by my boss b/c I'm good at handleing stress and I have extremely good people skills, but I'd rather be BOH mainly b/c I never get a chance to be back there also dealing with customers can become draining on my nerves (as you probably know haha).  Ive been...
Hello,      I'm applying to culinary school for a Bach. Degree culinary arts.  I'm applying to The Art Institute of Philadelphia and The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill.  I've heard good and bad things about both schools and I know that it's not about the school you got to it's about what you get out of your education.  I was just wondering is there anything that I should know about either schools?  And if you attended the school or currently attend either one please...
Hello,      I'm applying to culinary school for a Bach. Degree culinary arts.  I'm applying to The Art Institute of Philadelphia and The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill.  I've heard good and bad things about both schools and I know that it's not about the school you got to it's about what you get out of your education.  I was just wondering is there anything that I should know about either schools?  And if you attended the school or currently attend either one please...