or Connect

Posts by kiza

Preparing the juice, fruit wine on the table, or you have a bunch of fresh fruit, make sure it will be lots of flies appear from nowhere (wine or fruit flies). This video shows one of solutions how to get rid of them.  
I found this video on YouTube, the picture quality is not the best, but I think the video tutorial is very good.  
Eyes, brain and some other organs and certain animals.
This page has helped me: http://www.cheftalk.com/a/image-and-video-tutorial
Proponents of organic farming argue that the problem isn't producing enough food -- the problem is getting the food that is already produced to the people who need it. The FAO says that under the right circumstances, the market returns from organic agriculture can potentially contribute to local food security by increasing family incomes.
It's not my recipe, but I made and I like it.  
Nothing, I did not have time to eat.
Ingredients 250 ml             Sunolive Oil a mixture of sunflower and olive oil      225 grams        Light Muscovado Sugar      3                     Free Range Eggs large      225 grams       Wholemeal Self Raising Flour     250 grams       Carrots coarsley grated 25 grams        Unrefined Golden Icing Sugar unrefined golden      250 grams      Mascarpone cheese   1.  Preheat the oven to 180°C/ fan 160°C/ gas mark 4. Grease and line a 20cm(8inch) round...
My grandfather once said to me: "it is not shame to eat." He was poor and he knows it, when you're hungry is not important what you eat, where you eat or with whom you eat.