or Connect

Posts by KitchenBoy

Mano, yes, English is my first language. Why do you suppose my writing style to be? Stilted and strangely worded? Have you met certain chefs whose written English is subpar?
  You may assume what I said is wrong, but from my experience, going to the fine dining restaurant is a privilege, by conforming to the proprietor's and the executive chef's "unspoken" rules.   Your attitude is presumptuous and prejudiced, hence dismissive, which is rude. Just my opinion, so...
Originally Posted by KitchenBoy  I have the question(s) regarding the etiquette for fine dining for the host/hostess and guests.     I am sorry for the length of the post.   The question is, should there be the rigid enforcement of etiquette against certain diners by the threat of 86'ing, especially hearing impaired couple or party, that might be construed as impolite just for using sign language, albeit in mildly exaggerated expression that might offend or concern the...
Hello,   I am new to the web site ChefTalk. I am employed within the restaurant industry.   I have the question(s) regarding the etiquette for fine dining for the host/hostess and guests.   If this post isn't appropriate for this forum, please direct me to the specific forum or thread that discuss the etiquette at length with specific questions answered.   Allow me to explain my inquiry on the etiquette for the positive fine dining experience and certain...