or Connect

Posts by Travel Chef

You want clientele from upscale communities who will pay the most for your services. The first time I started a personal chef biss. i tried all the right business ties to the community. Chamber of Commerce, Google+ (for what it was back than), Online Yellow Pages etc. I got a lot of credit card processors contacting me and junk e mails, phishing calls and bad business proposals. !st off the other personal chefs will contact you to price a party, as if their own to see if...
From the Brulee' King...I use 12-15 yolks to 2 qt H.cream, 2 cp sugar, vanilla and liquor flavor of choice and always water bath with plastic wrap and tight foil. 325 for 45 min is good to go. Gelatinous when done with a nice jiggle. Uncover counter top cool on rack and than in cooler. Rapid cool will crack tops. Keep temperature away from TDZ. Fan or no fan cover for a nice smooth top w no skin, discolor or cracking. I use baker rack in the water bath pan during baking...
I think the use of Ramsey may confuse some folks to think that this place is connected in some way to Chef Gordon Ramsay (Spelled with an A). This could help you on Google searches but may back fire  on you when those expecting a Chef Ramsay property show up. What is the name of the bar downstairs?  Just to throw it out there... If the bar was named The Recess Pub that would  denote a break time from school and as in recessed, being under/, below or sunken. The...